Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
159Hunter

Paragon system

6 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
2,187 posts
13,994 battles

Dear moderators, I understand that there is a dedicated topic for this.

However: most people come to this particular section of the forum to discus the game as it is, as it was and how we expect it to be when WG announces changes (we did this for CV rework, for the  0.8.5 AA changes,  when clan battles were announced, when Stalingrad was announced, when steel was announced .... ).

Point is, people are used to this.

If you don't want us to discus the game here (ok, a decision you made based upon an interpretation of a forum rule I misread I guess) could you then please add a locked, sticky topic with the direct link to the correct topic?

This will avoid you having to close a lot more topics AND it will also show that WG is not trying to hide the discussion in an obscure part of the forum that most of us don't use.

• Cool 9

Players
315 posts
7,102 battles

Agreed, interestingly the NA forums seem to be ok with discussions so I'm hoping reason will prevail and sensible discussion will be allowed.

Players
318 posts
4,522 battles

yes. i wish to rage post about the short sightedness of this action.

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,599 posts
14,057 battles

I have two points to add to this request:

1) A discussion is a discussion. Feedback is feedback. And a discussion <> useful feedback, which is something WG needs to understand to avoid similar forum related disasters in future.  So I petition that we receive at least one thread like the CV thread in this section of the forum.

2) With a topic having such a level of controversy one thread might not even be enough. For starters see the 240 page CV thread that is just one thing, terrible, and nothing meaningful will ever come out of it. In such cases it might even be worthwhile to consider opening a subforum where multiple threads can be opened and discussed.

• Cool 3

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,727 posts
6,861 battles
12 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

I have two points to add to this request:

1) A discussion is a discussion. Feedback is feedback. And a discussion <> useful feedback, which is something WG needs to understand to avoid similar forum related disasters in future.  So I petition that we receive at least one thread like the CV thread in this section of the forum.

2) With a topic having such a level of controversy one thread might not even be enough. For starters see the 240 page CV thread that is just one thing, terrible, and nothing meaningful will ever come out of it. In such cases it might even be worthwhile to conside opening a subforum where multiple threads can be opened and discussed.

Agree fully with this. Trying to discuss one particular subject in a massive 200+ page thread is painful and meaningless at best. So breaking certain topics up in their separate threads makes it much easier to catalog and discuss a single subject and is easier for everyone, instead of going full Gulag on every thread that pops up.

• Cool 2

Moderator, Supertester, Sailing Hamster
411 posts

Closed.

For clarification:

You can discuss the possible influence of the recent devblog announcements on gameplay. Please understand, that we need to have your thoughts gathered in one thread.

We don't close the threads prevent negative feedback, the opposite is the case. Please use the pinned threads to provide feedback. This is the only way to keep track of all the posts.

Here are the links to the pinned threads:

Inertia Fuse for HE / plating changes

Naval Training Center, Premium Consumables, Matchmaker

Priority air defense sector

Once again: We appreciate your feedback, but please use those threads for feedback and discussions! Discussions bring up new ideas or detect new problems, which are a kind of feedback themselves.

So please, use the linked threads and discuss/provide feedback in a civilized manner. This is the best way to make sure your opinion will be recognized.

Arty_McFly