You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

Stop closing threads!

12 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
2,708 posts
6,532 battles

And no, simply saying "there will be a Q and A" is no valid excuse to close them.

We don't want a Q and A, we want the suggested system scrapped, and if we cant have that, we want to express our anger and warn new players from going close to the game.

Providing "feedback" wont help anything, because there is nothing to give feedback about, the entire concept is busted and thats it.

having a "Q and A" wont help anything, because we have already seen the community contributors having a private Q and A with wargaming about this, and all they got in response was "its balanced da"

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,845 posts
17,751 battles

I second this @Excavatus. We all know that you are just doing your job, but people need a place to rant, else you will never get civilized answers in the devblog.

• Cool 2

[GG-EZ]
Players
2,631 posts
13,495 battles

I agree. It's been months now there has been threads closed - or merged into some kind of unreadable ultrathread - or moved to parts of the forum I couldn't care less about (and a lot of forumites with me)

Please don't ban my behind cause I'm "discussing moderator actions". This is in essence well intended - and a warning that you're alienating your players now on the forum as well.

• Cool 4

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,285 battles

yes agreed. WG need to understand the severity of the mistake they are about to make. the only way we can do that is to make threads. 

Players
78 posts
1 minute ago, Mr_Snoww said:

yes agreed. WG need to understand the severity of the mistake they are about to make. the only way we can do that is to make threads. 

Did it ever stop them before?

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,285 battles
1 minute ago, gslick said:

Did it ever stop them before?

not saying it will or ever has stopped them. its just our only voice is being silenced by closing every single thread except 1 which all comments just get lost in anyway.

• Cool 2

Players
445 posts

Paragon busted by designed, all about making WG money and not the players, plain and simple !!

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,188 posts
14,684 battles

FWIW my feeling is that the moment you (i.e. WG) start mass-closing threads, it just flags up whatever the subject is as almost certainly a colossally unpopular idea that WG don't want us to talk about.

Whilst i can't speak for anyone else, I never bother with the amalgamated threads (they're too long and incoherent to glean any useful information from in a practical time-frame); as someone who's been around forums elsewhere, the best policy is to let the rage burn itself out and - ideally - have fixed whatever was causing the rage. If you are generating almost universal opprobrium on something, maybe at least revisiting that subject would be in order.

At the moment, it looks like WG are trying to snuff out dissent; they won't succeed, it's really not a good look, and they almost certainly *will* annoy a lot of paying customers in the process.

• Cool 2

Moderator, Sailing Hamster
498 posts

Closed.

Please understand that we need to collect all feedback in one thread. Starting multiple threads about the same topic won't help.
The WG Staff will read the pinned threads in the Devblog section only, so please post in those threads. 
By posting in the pinned threads, you can make sure that your feedback will be recognized.

Arty_McFly

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 3