Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Alelos

My honest opinion about the new Naval Training Center and why the community should vote about this

6 comments in this topic

Players
219 posts

that would make many people stop playing randoms and focus only in CB's. In long terms lets take me as example, I am not intrestisted grind again every line because its boring A.F. That means if i have the same ships and many people have advandance against me with HP or CD's etc this will make me play only CB's. And to be honest if i am playing only CB's the game for me will be over in less than a month. So my opinion is that this adjustment will slowly kill the game OR most of the oldest players will quit the game really fast.

• Cool 8
  • Bad 1

Players
352 posts
11,544 battles

If your wondering what he is talking about check out  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5qKKYsJVWE    Summary you regrind your lines to add three additional power levels you can upgrade up to three times upgrades add things like 10-15% more health, 10% better dispersion you can spent new currency or freeXP to hasten the upgrade EDIT: BB: I: +15% HP II: -10% ellipse size (apparently not dispersion), boost for secondaries III: -10% consumable reload time + +1 on all consumables CA: I: +10% HP -20% rudder shift II: -15% ??? III: -10% consumable reload time, +1 on all consumables DD: I: +10% HP, boost rudder/engine repair II: -10% cooldown torps and guns III: 10% boost on torp damage

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles
17 minuti fa, Alelos ha scritto:

that would make many people stop playing randoms and focus only in CB's. In long terms lets take me as example, I am not intrestisted grind again every line because its boring A.F. That means if i have the same ships and many people have advandance against me with HP or CD's etc this will make me play only CB's. And to be honest if i am playing only CB's the game for me will be over in less than a month. So my opinion is that this adjustment will slowly kill the game OR most of the oldest players will quit the game really fast.

I could only play like 30-40 randoms/week and I’m pretty good player, but I usually need 4-5 months to unlock a tier 10, why someone should have better a ship than me because they have time to grind the exact same ship multiple times? 

• Cool 2

Moderator, Sailing Hamster
491 posts

Closed. Please provide all feedback here: 

Arty_McFly

• Boring 3
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 4