Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

Players
353 posts
11,631 battles

Speechless, watch the vid. Upto 10 mins is a break down, afterwards is the QA about said topic (ccs being dumbfounded)   Summary you regrind your lines to add three additional power levels you can upgrade up to three times upgrades add things like 10-15% more health, 10% better dispersion you can spent new currency or freeXP to hasten the upgrade EDIT: BB: I: +15% HP II: -10% ellipse size (apparently not dispersion), boost for secondaries III: -10% consumable reload time + +1 on all consumables CA: I: +10% HP -20% rudder shift II: -15% ??? III: -10% consumable reload time, +1 on all consumables DD: I: +10% HP, boost rudder/engine repair II: -10% cooldown torps and guns III: 10% boost on torp damage

• Cool 3

Players
353 posts
11,631 battles

How can this not just make the game less about skill ect and more about, 'I have done the line more times than you therefore I get a huge advantage' . Not to mention regrinding these lines over and over again seems very boring, but completely needed if you want to stand a chance in CB or any comp or even just high tier randoms. First impression for a person who has just got there first tx, when people will be having these upgrades will be stupid. In addition, how can these blanket buffs be balanced for every ship in a line...……………...

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,800 posts
6,857 battles

I think this thread ought to be the 'official' forum response - much better title - 

(no offense intended).

• Cool 1

Players
242 posts
4,008 battles

if not joke, i guess the  good thing is that i can stop trying ague for an improvement to the MM, 

If true,  think i am going to have 2-3 matches in my favorite ship, the clemson, to say goodbye and thank you for the good times :)

Uninstall and move on.... a little sad that WG gone full EA!

On the subject anyone know of any good games to play i like strategy and space simulators like Kerbal Space Program (a seriously good, tjek it out)

Your fellow Sailor SmokyBottons

[STARS]
Players
9 posts
8,469 battles

WOWS, if you really go through with this, you might actually destroy the game.

If most players eventually stop playing, there will be less money to be made, even when you have potentially created new earning avenues through this implementation, like spending gold to transfer old XP to new XP or spending gold to make national XP global.

Players
349 posts
15,839 battles

I was very close to quitting when WG shat the bed with the CV Rework, but somehow I managed to  pull through by taking a big break, in the end I just completely cut off my spending on WG thinking they might butcher their own game, but I was hopeful. But if this garbage gets implemented - I am out.

Wargaming does not care about the community anymore (assuming they ever did?) and are only interested in creating new income channels.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles

Most of the people who will remain after this is live will be the ones who don't know this is even implemented.
This is such a horrible idea. WG admitted they broke the economy and instead of nerfing as @El2aZeR and others suggested, this is the way they intend to fix it?  Laughable.
It's funny how all the recent hot topics (CV balance, changing premium ships, Clan Brawl) all pale in the comparison with this monstrosity of a disaster.

You can keep pulling my leg, but I will not be made a slave to your schemes WG.

[OCTO]
Players
426 posts
19,204 battles

So basically, I can grind six times to get max upgrade and then in theory, come up against a new'ish player playing the same ship in 'stock' form and wipe the floor with said player as my version of the same ship is superior. I am not sure which player would be uninstalling the game first, me or him. Surely, no new player will want to get involved with the game if the playing field becomes so lopsided against them. e.g no new players coming into the game. Speechless. At least this deflects attention form CV's.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,200 posts
11,309 battles

Please use the sitcky devblog thread for your feed back.

WG wants to collect all of them at the same place for not to miss anything.

• Angry 6