You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

Absolute pay2win/grind2win BULLCRAP

79 comments in this topic

Players
7,225 posts
245 battles

@El2aZeR well...seems like the economy is going to get easier with 'free prem cosumables'

Topic: interesting this would actually benefit miss georgia and probs push her secondaries past 12km. Ahh just realised the second upgrade actually increases accraucy of main guns, damm.

[KAKE]
Players
2,709 posts
6,663 battles

Erm, yeah, this sounds like a bad idea.

I know WG are in a bit of a rut when it comes to what to give the player who has everything, but an even greater advantage over everyone else is not the ideal gift idea.

• Cool 10

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,721 posts
21,070 battles

If this goes live a lot people are going to leave. This is beyond dumb. This is like making sure your core customer base gets alienated.

• Cool 5

Players
7,225 posts
245 battles

@thiextar this might get locked btw, was in the middle of editing my own comment in another thread similar.

Also r.i.p me when i go up against a lvl 3 charles martel vs my lvl 0 charles martel, still deh training wheels part of this game at below 2k games.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
845 posts
Just now, CptBarney said:

@thiextar this might get locked btw, was in the middle of editing my own comment in another thread similar.

Also r.i.p me when i go up against a lvl 3 charles martel vs my lvl 0 charles martel, still deh training wheels part of this game at below 2k games.

Imagine tier 3 haku (if they make CV tiers too) vs everyone

• Cool 1

Players
7,225 posts
245 battles
Just now, Asakka said:

Imagine tier 3 haku (if they make CV tiers too) vs everyone

Or level 3 enterprises, i would literally scream in my normandie which might as well have nothing but the main guns.

image.png.adcece0ff935b58742017bdc239ccec0.png

• Funny 1

[FAILS]
Players
589 posts
20,581 battles
2 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Yeah, I was just writing something in the BIG news thread when it disappeared.

Haven't changed my opinion about the training center since: No.

• Cool 2

Players
61 posts
6,233 battles

Has the page that they linked to that tried to explain this disappeared for anyone else because i had it loaded up but after a refresh it states that it does not exist. Any one else had this?

But yeah i see this going badly but hey for those with far too much free xp i guess they will get free upgrades.

Players
7,225 posts
245 battles
Just now, Dragon200052 said:

Has the page that they linked to that tried to explain this disappeared for anyone else because i had it loaded up but after a refresh it states that it does not exist. Any one else had this?

But yeah i see this going badly but hey for those with far too much free xp i guess they will get free upgrades.

see if this works.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/naval-training-center-6ae94ee5b34a

[-AP-]
Players
2,681 posts
6,497 battles

The other thread discussing this got closed,  because that worked so well with the cv rework didnt it? Yeah just effing go ahead and hide away all the anger in some far away dedicated threads.

F this crap.

• Cool 2

[OILUP]
Players
185 posts
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

Or level 3 enterprises, i would literally scream in my normandie which might as well have nothing but the main guns.

Imagine the lvl 3 stalingrad mentioned in the vid. It would have twice the hp and zero dispersion (can it go negative even? like homing shells?)

• Funny 1

[FAILS]
Players
589 posts
20,581 battles

BTW: Can't wait for what other CCs have to say about it. Looking especially forward to Jingles!

Players
7,225 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, CaptainOkita said:

Imagine the lvl 3 stalingrad mentioned in the vid. It would have twice the hp and zero dispersion (can it go negative even? like homing shells?)

Oh sod me i just realised that. My best cruiser is the saint louis and i've only recently entered tier 8+ so im ded.

not too mention stalin will gets a boost to its rudder shift so you could take the rudder shift thing and boost it's mobility further.

[THESO]
Players
845 posts
5 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

I would actualy feel dirty killing t1 ships with t3 CVs

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

I wouldnt get too hung up on the numbers they mention in that article of theirs - those seem beyond idiotic (for one, the second "upgrade" would have effectively zero benefit to a Worcester but pretty massive for, say a Stalingrad (dispersion) or Zao (dispersion plus torps) ).

But the entire concept of giving (significant!) power boosts for veterans just seems... daft. Why wouldn't they make this about cosmetics? Sure, effort for the art team, but... I would still be tempted to re-grind a few lines if I got an awesome exclusive look (probably more than "just" a camo, I'm thinking along the lines of the Space/Halloween Skins in terms of impact, just probably not as outlandish...) out of it.

• Cool 9

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,649 battles

This is BS and I hate this with passion.

• Cool 8

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,564 battles

Thank fúck I am only playing pve anymore ...

€:

1 hour ago, thiextar said:

F OFF!#!!##!

Please discuss.

Whats there left to discuss.?I think with the very first line of the quote the topic has been exhaustedly dealt with.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,647 posts
19,740 battles
3 minutes ago, Blixies said:

This is BS and I hate this with passion.

Yep. Very passionate passion.

I hope they reconsider and put this whole re7ardedly idiotic $hit in the same bin where they put player opinions in.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
209 posts
13,218 battles

@WG nobody wants generalised buffs for players who got too much time on their hands. You always say your main player base is the mid life crisis, working arm chair general. You don't get your veterans back by introducing more unbalance. Your "but you all get premium consumables" bs defense doesn't make it better. Yes but we advertise to use them on everything and now i get still better because i play more ? THIS IS DUMB! NOBODY wants that! Get that idea that this appeals to veterans out of your system!!!! I played this game since closed Beta and I'm disgusted by this paragon system IDEA! No matter how you introduce it the idea repels me already!

• Cool 4

[OILUP]
Players
185 posts
9 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Oh sod me i just realised that. My best cruiser is the saint louis and i've only recently entered tier 8+ so im ded.

not too mention stalin will gets a boost to its rudder shift so you could take the rudder shift thing and boost it's mobility further.

Also this is going to make conqkeks gain even more zombie health. if DD's get 15% torpedo reload bonus it might explain savage battle as a test bed lol.

Players
1,290 posts
19,553 battles

I thought CVs in clan battles would end it for me, I wasn't prepared for this :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,681 posts
6,497 battles

Please! Give us cvs in clan wars, buff the living hell out of them, i dont care. BUT NOT THIS CRAP

• Funny 1

[OILUP]
Players
185 posts
Just now, thiextar said:

Please! Give us cvs in clan wars, buff the living hell out of them, i dont care. BUT NOT THIS CRAP

See i was warning people that once the beating of the CV is done someone else is getting a paddling.