Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.8.6: Round 2

7 comments in this topic

Players
2,688 posts
21,668 battles
  • I keep getting voice messages about other ships' downed fighters and spotter planes, even in ships that don't have catapult planes of their own.
  • Ressources containers are still marked as "New". They have been in the game for quite a while now. Training rooms also marked as 'new', is it because the Greece map is now in there or something?
  • Updated Operation Raptor Rescue - did not notice any issues so far.
  • Ranked Battles: once again it appears a bit pointless to test this without premium ships, especially looking at how powerful the tier IX premiums generally are. The previous Ranked on this tier was absolutely dominated by Musashi, Black, Jean Bart, Kronshtadt. This time there will be even more powercreep via Georgia. Granted, it is not as pointless as the Tier VII Ranked Sprint Public test last time, when the whole radar functionality was missing along with the Atlantas and Belfasts and Indianapolises. But still. PTS population is a resource and I feel this test is a waste in this form. Either skip it, or make sure there are premium ships around, or imho best option, barr the premiums from the live server Ranked battles.
  • Why put a British 19-point commander in there? This makes the Ranked test even more pointless. The one silver tech-tree ship among the ridiculously broken OP Tier IX ships is of course Jutland. Now, thanks to that 19-pointer handily transferred from Queen Elizabeth, the Jutland players will have a four skill-point advantage on top of the superior ship while all the other nations have to contend with the usual 15-pointers.

Players
2,688 posts
21,668 battles

French Riviera camo: Sweet. It actually seems to make aiming harder, one of very few camos in the game that do. I like the look much better than the standard French premium BB dazzle camo. A perma camo for Jean Bart and Gascogne that looked like this would be great.

Ranked: Didn't get in a single game cause too few people eve queueing up for it. Didn't even get a full 12v12 Random match before Sunday afternoon because of low turn-out.

Also I had more than usual graphics driver crashes.

[LUSOS]
Players
341 posts
20,123 battles

As said b4, I cant do a single Rank battle because no one is up for it...

image.thumb.png.38b195dd24b35a2c86822ee405ca2325.png

Last time i stopped waiting after 30 minutes...

Weekend Tester
1,329 posts
34,589 battles
On 7/11/2019 at 7:13 PM, powerverde said:

As said b4, I cant do a single Rank battle because no one is up for it...

Last time i stopped waiting after 30 minutes...

Yeah, there is only a small window every session to rank out. I am also stuck at r3 since the last saturday and haven't had a match since. That's why I usually don't bother with ranked PTR anymore.

Edit: added picture of how pointless ranked on PTS is.

shot-19.07.12_21.42.06-0521.jpg

Players
187 posts
8,698 battles
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Commanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.8.6!

Read it on the portal

STILL HAVING THE SAME SH.T MM? WHAT IS IT WITH 2 TIER 8'S IN A TEAM????

TIER 9 AND TIER 10 YOUR $ MAKERS .

Sign in to follow this