Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Alkorsan

Yamato legendary mid worthy to have?

8 comments in this topic

[LNIXH]
Players
6 posts
870 battles

Is it worthy to have the legendary  mod for yamato knowing that the transverse speed for the turrets will be nearly 60sec?

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,650 battles
8 minutes ago, Alkorsan said:

Is it worthy to have the legendary  mod for yamato knowing that the transverse speed for the turrets will be nearly 60sec?

Very worth it, yes. I would even go so far and say that it is THE best legendary module overall (opinions may vary).
Put Yamamoto as a captain to offset the disadvantage.

[HOB]
1,837 posts
7,805 battles

Very good mod, but very high accuracy has disadventage: If you miss or wrong predict enemy's move - all shels go into water/islands. No chance for random shell going into ship. Mostly you hit with all shells or nothing.

Turrets are turning very slow, so you have to decide which side you will shot. Changing left/right into straight is possible, but changing left/right is taking a lot of time.

[HANDS]
Players
269 posts
22,788 battles

Didn't worked for me, but i am not that good with aim on BBs. I dismounted and put back faster reload.

By checking your stats, all on red... i don't think  you will see that big difference either.

[LNIXH]
Players
6 posts
870 battles
7 hours ago, Blixies said:

Very worth it, yes. I would even go so far and say that it is THE best legendary module overall (opinions may vary).
Put Yamamoto as a captain to offset the disadvantage.

from where  or how can I get Yamamoto as a captian?

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,650 battles
6 minutes ago, Alkorsan said:

from where  or how can I get Yamamoto as a captian?

There's a campaign (found under the campaigns tab in the port), he is the final reward. You have unlimited time to complete it, so take your time.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this