Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Isoruku_Yamamoto

Account birthdays/ anniversary

6 comments in this topic

Players
1,112 posts
12,616 battles

Hi all! 

I was wondering if anyone knows if in 2019 account birthday gifts are still a thing. I started my account today and had hoped for some kind of notice from WG since i always liked the stuff in the past. 
Anyone knows if its still a thing? (i might be mistaken about the date)

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

I recieved my 3 year anniversary gifts at the end of January. It worked at least back then. I'm not sure if there actually is a fourth year gift yet. @MrConway @Crysantos could you enlighten us here?

Did you just create your account on this day four years ago, or is it also the same day you started playing?

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,670 posts
10,213 battles

Indeed, I think a badge for the fourth year doesn't exist yet. Maybe we'll get one when WoWs birthday (release day) is.

Players
1,112 posts
12,616 battles
11 hours ago, Egoleter said:

I recieved my 3 year anniversary gifts at the end of January. It worked at least back then. I'm not sure if there actually is a fourth year gift yet. @MrConway @Crysantos could you enlighten us here?

Did you just create your account on this day four years ago, or is it also the same day you started playing?

I think its the day i started playing WoWS. 
You see, i have two accounts since back then shared economy wasnt quite a thing, so i have a WoT account and a WoWS account, but i created this one specifically for WoWS. can only imagine the first battle date is the same as the creation date

Players
2,210 posts
4,794 battles
21 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if in 2019 account birthday gifts are still a thing. I started my account today and had hoped for some kind of notice from WG since i always liked the stuff in the past. 
Anyone knows if its still a thing? (i might be mistaken about the date)

I opened my account on the 20th of October 2016.

For my second anniversary last year, I recieved nothing until sometime early November.

I would assume that WG don't bother sending out anniversary presents to-the-day anymore and instead monitor all of the active accounts and distribute the bonii at the start of the following month.

Sign in to follow this