Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tobbeb17

War gaming Give me back to old aircraft carrier

9 comments in this topic

[SFD]
Players
124 posts

War gaming Give me back to old aircraft carrier I cannot play this new aircraft Carrier  very boring to play end Los Too Many Planes too fast I think wargaming did big mistake and remove the old CV.
I can to stop play CV

Old cv :cap_tea:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,874 posts
19,346 battles

I admit I miss the old style RTS CV gameplay at least I felt the CV on my team was on my side and playing the same game as me. 

• Cool 2

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,283 battles

well they cant balance the rework properly so best thing for the game is to bring back RTS 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,147 posts
16,279 battles

Just give back 8.4 carriers without all these nerfs. 

• Cool 2

Players
2 posts
296 battles

not gona happen, we are goin full retardo mode until the company goes bankrupt, cause bad management and greed.

The new design is straight out of console/mobile design on... PC. Cause good designers are rarity these days. Infinite planes, no multitask, was so fun the air war between fighters, baits, planing a massive attack on a enemy carrier, etc. Was quite fun, handling 3 or more squads, but not enough purty pictures and immershun, and so they decided to make the dumbest mechanic possible, its like taken from a mobile/console game. I am pretty sure 50% of the "community" likes it.

the only good thing is that you can fly, see the battlefield and scout, it looks nice, but its so limited and dumb, just like most of the things WG is doing in the last years, with some exceptions (engine, additional campaign content) of course. They wanted to make a more action based gameplay for dummies instead of a intricate and fun RTS (they couldve improved on that, but nooooo, we cant have good things).

Quite dissapointed (just returned a few weeks ago), and see this heresy. They are a few good things like more content with rewards, MM is still crap (cause money), but a bit improved. They will probably make -1/+1 when their games will have 10k max population :)) Ill probably give up in a month at best. WOT is a mess, even if the frontline its a good addition, WOWP is left for dead, while is fun in short burst, but lacks proper game modes like all WG games.

When it launched with Ranked at V-VII, CV gameplay, normal gameplay, i thought finally WG made a good product, it seems it only took 2 years to [edited]it up again lel (while improving in small measures).

Honk! Honk! Keep cashgrabing boys thats all you know.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,183 posts
11,264 battles

Hello and goodmorning,

Please use one of the existing CV discussion threads.

there is even a sticky one on the first page, around the top!

Locked.

• Cool 1