rurkovsky

LF good, active CW clan

7 comments in this topic

[R0GUE]
Players
74 posts
8,804 battles

Hey Rurkovsky

We are a very active clan, I have one spot thats come up in our clan size of 50.  There are always div games going in any normal day and when Clan Battle season comes we always have at least 1 full team running.  We use discord for general chat so if you are interested just let me know, feel free to message me in game. 

[T-M-F]
Players
64 posts
12,700 battles

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are a group of players over 25 and below 75 mainly from the UK but have players from Europe and over the pond who enjoy getting together to enjoy the game and wind each other up {if we can}.
We offer you:
- An active, friendly community of like minded players

- Clan matches, as well as frequent division play

- An environment to learn and improve

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat

If you are interested, feel free to message me.

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
277 posts
6,189 battles

Hi Mate!!!  :cap_horn:

We are in Gale working on Storm and have our membership slots maxed out at 50 and have  built up our naval base a good bit to clan level IX.  Lately we're really enjoying the Naval Battles event as well so having a bit of fun with the competitions. Below is our status as far as naval base goes. Since we've completed the the major oil grind to unlock our steel port and max out our membership slots, we have adjusted focus to the other high oil requirement perks, so more to come .. We are a thriving mid sized community with events. give-a-ways, social nights etc. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

070219_base_update.PNG&key=cbc16fded5a35

Anyway if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual, casually competitive yet mature community with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we do Clan Battles as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. We have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan and have players that also venture into some other titles to include WoT and WoWP, so you have some friends when you need a break from ships. We do promote using voice and discord is our platform, we had teamspeak for about 10 years but have transitioned to discord.

We are always looking fun, enthusiastic and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG, Rust etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!