Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Miki12345

PSA - No cvs in clan brawls after all

59 comments in this topic

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,964 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/clan-brawl/

Dear players, please note that there was previously a mistake in this article. In fact, aircraft carriers won’t be able to participate in the Clan Brawl mode. Therefore, there is only one restriction: a single team can't include more than one battleship.

Thank you for your attention and please take our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

From Kots discord:

unknown.png&key=e8e9ee25e0b8ae81bccce536

Sorry if this was posted already. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

Players
528 posts

Awesome. After painful six months inching towards balance like a stranded sperm whale, WG outright rejects an opportunity to collect CV data in a (relatively) competitive environment. Why?

Players
1,301 posts
19,611 battles
3 minutes ago, thisismalacoda said:

Awesome. After painful six months inching towards balance like a stranded sperm whale, WG outright rejects an opportunity to collect CV data in a (relatively) competitive environment. Why?

Because we are nowhere near "balanced" gameplay when it comes to CVs and we don't need WG to ruin only proper and interesting game mode (clan battles) left by adding CVs. 

• Cool 4
  • Bad 3

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,964 battles
5 minutes ago, thisismalacoda said:

They might be doing it with the RU clan super testers, and might do it with EU clan super testers as well. 

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles

oh so WG got scared by the quick backlash that was already forming?

Or was it the ususal mistake build in by the trainee which noone found because quality assurance is not a high priority at WG?

• Cool 1

Players
1,301 posts
19,611 battles
1 minute ago, Miessa3 said:

Or was it the ususal mistake build in by the trainee which noone found because quality assurance is not a high priority at WG?

tenor.gif?itemid=7338852

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
187 posts
9,877 battles

So... CVs won't be included in clan brawls / battles, where people would expect one will be always present, and can plan, compose team and spec ships accordingly.

But it was OK to have (pre-nerf!) CVs in ranked?

Reckon clan brawl was a much better opportunity to test CVs in competitive - smaller scale battles than ranked.

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,964 battles
1 minute ago, MMASK said:

Reckon clan brawl was a much better opportunity to test CVs in competitive - smaller scale battles than ranked.

Somewhat agreed, but ranked and clan brawls as of now have the same format of players, 7v7

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles

crap...what will be excuse for all the whiners now when they flop in CB (as usual)?

P.S.

I imamo prvog dobitnika iz debos klana...čestitam @Miki12345!

• Funny 1

Players
2,271 posts
14,157 battles

No surprise as WG can't even balance CVs versus each other, especially T8s, save for overall balance between classes. 

[OGHF]
Players
1,213 posts
22,100 battles

Why only 1 BB, don't play them any more myself, but would be happy to see a max 2 maybe even 3 BB per game.

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,964 battles
7 minutes ago, veslingr said:

crap...what will be excuse for all the whiners now when they flop in CB (as usual)?

P.S.

I imamo prvog dobitnika iz debos klana...čestitam @Miki12345!

I really don't have a clue what you mean. No need to be salty and rude. 

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, Miki12345 said:

I really don't have a clue what you mean. No need to be salty and rude. 

yes you know

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,964 battles
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

yes you know

No i dont, if you have something constructive to say please do, but you dont so you come here and troll. No need for this. 

[-AP-]
Players
2,712 posts
6,546 battles
1 minute ago, Cyclops_ said:

Why only 1 BB, don't play them any more myself, but would be happy to see a max 2 maybe even 3 BB per game.

Well, in the clan wars scene, battleships are overpowered, thats why we only get 1 in each team, you have to use its full potential, but at the same time you have to keep it safe, it kind of works like a sort of flagship for the team.

Upping battleships numbers to 2 battleships per team, would increase their overall power extremely, as you could then set up crossfires with them

• Cool 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
2 minutes ago, Miki12345 said:

No i dont, if you have something constructive to say please do, but you dont so you come here and troll. No need for this. 

my post was very constructive.....in this game most important is to have excuse why you fail, just look poster above me.....he knows everything in theory but when it comes to battle it is just one big flop....and 10 forum posts why WG made him flop :)

• Boring 1

[THESO]
Players
4,419 posts
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

my post was very constructive.....in this game most important is to have excuse why you fail, just look poster above me.....he knows everything in theory but when it comes to battle it is just one big flop....and 10 forum posts why WG made him flop :)

Still no need to insult him.

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

and i did not....

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,964 battles
Just now, nambr9 said:

The boi is insecure so he uses the language only the two us will understand. But lets not give him any more attention he seeks. 

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, Miki12345 said:

The boi is insecure so he uses the language only the two us will understand. 

must be that..GJ mate

[THESO]
Players
4,419 posts
Just now, veslingr said:

and i did not....

Yes you did ;)

Osim ako debos klan znaci nesto dobro.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
7,088 posts
44 minutes ago, thisismalacoda said:

There was already a cw cv test, remember the inter server test? It was a total clluster:etc_swear: as better cv always decided the match, it would be slightly mitigated now BUT spotting problem still persists

• Cool 2

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
4 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Yes you did ;)

Osim ako debos klan znaci nesto dobro.

ah you are talking about Miki....nah, he is big boi, he can take it. And in the end it was going towards his clan not towards him...where is one of biggest whiners of this forums (thx god he left game) Vilkatis

[-AP-]
Players
2,712 posts
6,546 battles

I find it amazing that there are people on this forum who hasn't blacklisted veslingr yet...

• Funny 7

Sign in to follow this