Sign in to follow this  
XXB1G_D0GXX

New to wow

9 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts

I'm wondering if there is a console only forum section to keep low brows like me from asking dumb questions , like this one . Which ships are or have been available on the console edition? I ask because i came across a Polish ship on a game on xbox . As i am noob , and have only been playing for five days , please forgive me .

• Cool 1

[AAO]
Players
1,597 posts
21,243 battles

Thing is this forum is for the PC-master-race (i.e. basement dwelling nerd) version of the game, which differs from the console one in several aspects.

So feel free to ask, but there's a chance we won't have the answer to your problem.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts

Ok. I was just trying to find out if the premium polish ship 'bliskowica' (spellcheck) was released for sale on console , oh lord of the basement.

• Cool 1

[AAO]
Players
1,597 posts
21,243 battles

No clue. Maybe someone here knows.

Otherwise I'd suggest you go to the relevant discord server or contact the wows-console team on FB or twitter if you can't find out in the game directly.

• Cool 1

[AAO]
Players
1,597 posts
21,243 battles

No need to be so reserved.

As long as it's an honest question you didn't find an answer for there's prolly no one here that will crap-talk you.
Again disclaimer we might not have the answer either. The official discord i posted above would be the address for those.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this