You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WarburtonLee

Spawns

7 comments in this topic

[MORIA]
Players
586 posts
7,853 battles

Can you fix so that you mirror the spawns as much as possible? So you dont end up with 6 vs 3 on one flank. Now, before someone says it, im not talking about lemmings to other side etc, but the actual spawn locations

• Cool 8

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,167 battles

Yeah, being out on your lonesome on a flank in a slow (bottom tier) BB heading for the main push when a CV comes calling is NOT fun.  Nor is heading across the map in a cruiser.  They really need a more intelligent spawn algorithm.

Players
317 posts
7,687 battles
4 hours ago, WarburtonLee said:

Can you fix so that you mirror the spawns as much as possible? So you dont end up with 6 vs 3 on one flank. Now, before someone says it, im not talking about lemmings to other side etc, but the actual spawn locations

Agreed, the number of times I've though '4 on our flank so we should be against similar numbers' only to see 6 reds on the same flank.  It's not overly common for me but it's regular enough to warrant a look.  

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
586 posts
7,853 battles

Worst example was i game i had in the middle of the night, 5vs5. And i spawned alone vs 4 enemies, and a poor guy on enemy team did the same. That was just ridicilous, as both 4 man fleets rushed down the single guy on enemy side

[LEEUW]
Players
2,614 posts
10,265 battles
2 minutes ago, WarburtonLee said:

Worst example was i game i had in the middle of the night, 5vs5. And i spawned alone vs 4 enemies, and a poor guy on enemy team did the same. That was just ridicilous, as both 4 man fleets rushed down the single guy on enemy side

You could've went to the rest of your fleet for support instead of directly into the enemies... Oh I remember the good old cross spawns where teams would be spawned 50/50 across from each other into an X-form. That was horrible at times but fun as well. 

[MORIA]
Players
586 posts
7,853 battles
1 minute ago, GarrusBrutus said:

You could've went to the rest of your fleet for support instead of directly into the enemies... Oh I remember the good old cross spawns where teams would be spawned 50/50 across from each other into an X-form. That was horrible at times but fun as well. 

Yes i could, but i was mistakenly thinking i was facing 1 ship on the other side, not 4 :P So i wouldnt let enemy team get a free cap ticking all game. It was a mega idiot MM though, 4BBs and 1 cruiser on each team

• Funny 1