Sign in to follow this  
BjornMoxica

Unread news (1) will not clear in port ui

3 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts

Top left corner in port ui, a red (1) for unread news, will not clear. No matter how many times i open the news, or how many times i set "mark as read" or what else i click on, tried relogging too, the (1) stays in port UI,

This never happened before this update. It will probably go away tomorrow, but then a new "news" is added and the (1) returns again, impossible to clear.

Not a big bug, but annoying enough..

• Cool 1

Players
3,431 posts
17,170 battles
On 7/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, BjornMoxica said:

Top left corner in port ui, a red (1) for unread news, will not clear. No matter how many times i open the news, or how many times i set "mark as read" or what else i click on, tried relogging too, the (1) stays in port UI,

This never happened before this update. It will probably go away tomorrow, but then a new "news" is added and the (1) returns again, impossible to clear.

Same thing happens to me.

Same thing happens with the token next to "Unread news"

I got a token in a container and a red (1) appears on the token

Go to the screen to change tokens, change to new token and back again.

This used to clear the notification

NOW IT DOES NOT

As you say, not a big bug - but annoying to my OCD.

[SH33P]
Players
210 posts
14,290 battles
On 7/1/2019 at 6:56 PM, BjornMoxica said:

Sorry this is part of the game design. Have you ever played Instagram, facebook and so many ones ?

Here s another bug in the same time, or game feature ?

The player wants to see what he won through a completion of a mission in a game, it's not possible to know what it is at the moment (well, it has never been) .

On the attach document, we dont have access to the reward while clicking the left zone. It's very easy to fix, but it has never been.

So instead of inventing new game design or creating content, it ll be better all the problems there are, and having a look at this thread.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/115768-suggestions-thread/

What is that submarine hoax by the way ?

shot-19.07.04_13.09.25-0045.jpg

Sign in to follow this