Lt_Fischblick

server down??

12 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
7 battles

cannot  join  NA severs.

3 tries, alway the samething, WoW's game cannot synchonize? Is it the same for other peoples? Devs, is the some problems with tyhe NA servers? :)

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,804 battles
Just now, knorbi70 said:

Server EU down

There was a disconnect but you should be able to reconnect, can you check whether it's working for you again?

Greetings, Crysantos

[KMV]
Beta Tester
39 posts
7,116 battles

same here

What's happening? The last 1 hour after each battle disconnects, it gets bored:etc_swear:

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

Nope, not working. In fact kicked me out in the middle of a game, but no biggy, it's ok, graf zeppelin has a lot of planes, I'm sure losing 9 torp bombers is nothing.....

And now kicked me out of the game in the middle of testing Kaga, also, losing 12 torp bombers, no biggy....

[FAF]
[FAF]
Players
481 posts
17,819 battles
Just now, Filipin00 said:

Nope, not working. In fact kicked me out in the middle of a game, but no biggy, it's ok, graf zeppelin has a lot of planes, I'm sure losing 9 torp bombers is nothing.....

And now kicked me out of the game in the middle of testing Kaga, also, losing 12 torp bombers, no biggy....

Same here

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

Now I logged in and I got notification that my disciplinary penalty was lifted or something......

DISCIPLINARY PENALTY FOR WHAT??? BEING AFK BECAUSE YOUR SERVERS KEEP KICKING ME OUT OF A GAME IN EVERY SINGLE MATCH I ENTER????

[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
677 posts
4,173 battles

Yeah I had this today in Graf Spee. Went in to Aegis, got kicked by server.

When finally able to log back in, see I've got a 4 game penalty for teamkilling!

Not a nice welcome back.

Still, the compensation crate is much anticipated.