Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Legends: U.S.S. Cod – Part 1

9 comments in this topic

[-DHFF]
Players
44 posts
10,828 battles

i guess probably in september as the presentation goes...and i think subs will be available like CVs only at tiers 4,6,8 and 10 and ofcourse some premimum subs which can stay submerged for longer time than ordinary ones and have better sonar dettection protection etc ... well... i can hardly wait to become captain on a submarine ( i just wish they will make a slow paced game for submarines so you can exprerience a "silent hunter feeling"...preparing to hunt the ship down in perfect position - i mean more strategic positioning approach rather with less torpedo hits in a game than too much... not like carriers that can only attack, attack, attack...but like every torpedo will be hard to hit but when it will hit you would be rewarded more.

[-NYX-]
Players
214 posts
7,921 battles

And if Sub's enter the game,....  finally there is no escaping the OP line must be the German one!

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
6 minutes ago, ZWC said:

And if Sub's enter the game,....  finally there is no escaping the OP line must be the German one!

Haven't you heard about the Soviet Submarine Flotilla singlehandedly turning the tide at the Battle of Malinovka?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this