Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RkDaRo

Game just not working for me

4 comments in this topic

[BARCO]
Players
9 posts
2,395 battles

I just have 2 battles in which i coulndt zoom my guns to fire, and people of course kill you with no mercy like the lamer brats they are, and wtf is whit the russian bbs? what sense makes the yamato now when kremlin guns do more damage being less caliber and traverse like twice as fast? at this point i think they should just erase old ships because the new ones are just better because reasons, this game is not even fun anymore.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
17 minutes ago, RkDaRo said:

I just have 2 battles in which i coulndt zoom my guns to fire, and people of course kill you with no mercy like the lamer brats they are, and wtf is whit the russian bbs? what sense makes the yamato now when kremlin guns do more damage being less caliber and traverse like twice as fast? at this point i think they should just erase old ships because the new ones are just better because reasons, this game is not even fun anymore.

Yamatos strenght is not in alpha but his ability to pen thing that no other ship (even RU ones) can not pen.

Yam stil strok one ship

Players
105 posts

I still love it, but a lot of the fun is gone.  

I started playing in 2015, we used to have fun in chat and really enjoyed learning the game, it was fun simple and elegant.

Now it's a monster, hardly anyone plays CV's, DD's are obsolete between radar and CV raids.

Cruisers and Battleships are quite OP, Battleships seem often to just snipe from sidelines. Cruisers don't defend destroyers in caps.

Despite the various gimmick, tournaments and clan battles, there is till no team play in random. It is now World of free for all stupidity and becoming more expensive to play than its worth.

WG make money from glitchy, slow loading, poor game play and endless disconnects

• Cool 1

[BARCO]
Players
9 posts
2,395 battles

ive been playing when only the US and japan were in the game, and idk about the dd gameplay bcs i dont play them but about the bbs sniping, im a IJN player and sniping is more or less the only thing you can do, if you push youre going to get destroyed by cruisers behind islands or smoke, torpedoed to death, or just be used as punching bag by anything that is in there, the bb gameplay is soooo low rewarding in the term of being agressive, you CANT by any means scape a bad situation, while cruisers and bbs have like 3 options to scape a bad position easily, and you depend a lot on rng too. on the dispersion... on the dmg.... on the shells itself... i mean i dont like to play a game where 40% or more of my perfomance is limited by a rng based thing

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this