You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Clan Brawl

40 comments in this topic

[WTFNO]
Players
625 posts
11,071 battles

Wasn't it supposed to be 6 vs 6 at some point, or am I confusing with the next Clan Battles ?

Also, what are the *detailed* rewards ? (saying you can earn "up to ..." is pretty useless for most players)

• Cool 1

[FISHR]
Players
19 posts
7,280 battles

Im sorry but the reward isnt there for the efford you put into the "brawl". No steel at Tier 8? And no one is going to play that. In my opinion there is no interest in playing it by the limited time you get. Im saying its not worth it for even gather a team for that.  

[CAG]
Beta Tester
94 posts
12,037 battles
2 hours ago, Exozen said:

5000 coal , 500 steel reward, is this a joke ?

Early April fools:Smile-_tongue:

[WOB]
Players
4,804 posts
16,430 battles
36 minut temu, 300ConfirmedKills napisał:

500 steel for one day is pretty good, I thought?

Depends on (unknown) missions...

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,800 posts
21,308 battles
5 hours ago, Exozen said:

5000 coal , 500 steel reward, is this a joke ?

Read closely:

Spoiler
  • In the Clan Brawl to be held on July 6, players will be able to receive up to 2,500,000 credits; 100,000 Commander XP; and 5,000 Coal!
  • In the Clan Brawl to be held on July 20, players will be able to receive up to 2,500,000 credits; 5,000 Coal; and 500 Steel!

Most of the participants are going to get much less.

• Cool 2

[1378]
Players
165 posts
4,356 battles
5 hours ago, 300ConfirmedKills said:

500 steel for one day is pretty good, I thought?

Yeah thats an ok reward , but 5.000 coal is laughble.

Players
15 posts
8,072 battles

I have two questions about this:

1 - So you can play with 2 Capital Ships (1 CV + 1 BB) and 5 more ships ?

Becouse the phrasing its not as clear as it should and can be.

2 - How many victories to achieve the full amount of rewards? 5 victories? 10 victories? or its a mission for playing "X" amount of battles ?

These are importante questions for my clan to decide about the time frame of choice. Thank you

• Cool 1

[WGP2L]
Players
97 posts
8,134 battles

Hahahah CVs are included now? I guess i was wrong about WG, theyre just as deluded as they were. Im out of this game for good. Im gonna vote with my wallet. And im not comming back WG fools. WOW classic is on the horizon, and i can always backtrack to eve. Im done with this idiotic company, holding monopoly on the naval battle gaming market.

[THESO]
Players
37 posts
3,527 battles

I'm confused, are CVs in or out? Yesterday there was a hard cap of 1 CV mentioned in the article. Today any mention of CVs is gone - does this mean the hard cap has been removed or (more likely) CVs have been excluded entirely? 

*Edited* WG fixed the article - no CVs in the next Clan Brawl.

Players
2,702 posts
21,731 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, ExplosivesDeliverySystem sagte:

Do you guys actually proof read ANYTHING before you put it up in a news post

Lost count og the number of times I suggested they hire a copy editor. Or use decent translators, come to think of it. The lootbox money seems not sufficient to cover such frivolous expenses. What does that remind me of, hmmm

[BLEZO]
Players
324 posts
12,121 battles

So... the Clan Brawl was prepared to test the CVs in Clan battles environment, and CVs were kept out maybe because they aren't finished, then, why CVs were finished on 0.8.3 patch when Premium CVs were sold in premium shop?

After 0.8.3 patch we had 3-4 nerfs to CVs , the old path about CVs and integrating them into all game types are lost, i think we need a serious and sincere answer about them.

I remember about "the year of CV", it was lost, then last year arrived the CV revamp that was decided before 2018 Gamescom because we adviced the new british CVs missing the odd ones, 4 months ago the revamp was launched, we were adviced that some adjust could be needed... we had 7-8 adjust on this 4 months, but.. Are we close to end the balance of CVs ?  i am not sure about it.

So, What are the plans with CVs in the next months?   Scrap them?  continue adjust?  forget about them?  the objectives were missed, no more players use them, and they aren't allowed in each game type.  What to expect about them? , actually i am so close to think you are going to delete them from game .

Best regards.

Players
494 posts
16,822 battles

CVs are in and a second later they're out. What a joke. If WG can't handle a simple news article what hope do they have of turning CVs into a class that improves the game instead of dragging it down?

Supertester
317 posts
8,062 battles

To be honest i would be happy if CV's would make an apperence in the upcoming Clan Brawl since NAVAL WARFARE was in the later stages decided with CV's and it would make no sense why the are not in those kinda events.

To be honest i think CV's already where nerved to much because of people whining that the are sooooo "OP" apparently but hey we had this for every class did we not?

I think the should bring the CV's into Brawl because it is suppose to be a TEST and this is the time to do it. Since most people say that because of the non existing Rewards the will not play anyway.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1