Sign in to follow this  
exolon

graf zeppelin

3 comments in this topic

[NODF]
[NODF]
Players
5 posts

I want my money back for Graf Zeppelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is not playable at the moment! A single ship, can destroy my entire squadron of planes, until I can launch torpedoes ... it's unacceptable.
WG please, do not destroy this game, just as the people of the world of tanks did, in particular, do not destroy the premium ships ... for which people paid money.
I understand that you have improved AA but there is too much for tier 8 carriers, which in 80% of the matches meet tier 10 ships.
I'm expecting you to repair Graf Zeppelin ... because I paid MONEY for this carrier!!!:Smile-angry: :Smile-angry: :Smile-angry:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,444 posts
18,172 battles

"At the moment"

You say it yourself. WG has said they're going to change stuff. Calm your t*ts and just wait you big baby.

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

I paid for it as well, and I just had battle in which I was against tier 10 ships like yamato, montana and other lovely AA ships, got deplaned in less than 3 mins and then had to go secondary knife fight, died, lost, defeat.....

It's okay. I don't see the problem. I just paid 50€ to get a carrier that literally can't even release the rockets/torpedoes/bombs before all the planes die....unless it's against tier 6-7....which is never :Smile_smile:

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this