Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gebe_

Ship service cost with -10% signal flag?

6 comments in this topic

[ADRIA]
Players
275 posts
10,012 battles

When playing Savage battle, I've noticed a weird thing: my service cost increases by 10% after mounting the India Bravo Terrathree signal (-10%). Can anyone confirm, or am I seeing things?

Screenshot after a loss on Sea Devil without the -10% signal = service -15%:

1956213878_WorldofWarships2019-06-3000_13_03.thumb.png.64e98778e6ba6a64104eff55a0636b87.png

Screenshot after a loss on Sea Devil with the -10% signal = service -25%:

678941523_WorldofWarships2019-06-2923_58_15.thumb.png.fadf5d57224b4a692d111a6e12f27ec4.png

EDIT: Not a bug, just an unintuitive statement design. Thanks for the replies!

Edited by Gebe_

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,351 posts
26,197 battles

Basic math says -10 is less than 0 so u cant pay more.

-10 + -15=-25

-15 in your case is clan bonus. So with flag u pay -25% (1/4) less.

[ADRIA]
Players
275 posts
10,012 battles

Thanks, apparently that was my mistake interpreting it (just before going to bed), I should have examined it more closely instead of just looking at the percentage under label "Service".

On the other hand, this statement is such a mess that I'd be hard pressed to make it less consistent or intuitive. E.g., just above they have items with total income received and a separate item indicating a percentage (income bonus) with the corresponding amount in currency, which sets a precedent for interpreting similar items in the statement. And then right below it there's a label "Service" containing a percentage (which apparently is not a service % but a service cost reduction %) and then an amount unrelated to that percentage which actually constitutes a total service cost amount reduced by the modifiers? While neither the service cost % nor the unmodified service cost amount is displayed on the statement? I'd like to smoke some of that stuff they are smoking at WG...

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles

I would've liked if the total service costs were visible in the post battle slides. This is just one of those many confusing things to me.

And the port ui sucks. Even though it's gotten a bit better with how signal flags are selected, I still get the minute-long freezes whenever I do anything that has to do with divisioning.

Sign in to follow this