Sign in to follow this  
SkollUlfr

client launcher showing unwanted purchase window on game exit.

2 comments in this topic

[NOWH]
Players
668 posts
5,749 battles

every time i have exited the game in the last few days i have been greeted by the launcher displaying the purchase window for some 120 quid bundle of some sort. at first i thought it might just be the launcher registering mouse clicks before the game window vanished, now, im not so sure.

this makes me very uncomfortable.

if this is a feature, i find it repulsive and invasive, and makes me want to not open the game because the launcher is grabbing at my money.

if its a bug, id like to get some guidance on fixing it.

• Cool 1

Players
2,262 posts
14,108 battles
1 hour ago, SkollUlfr said:

every time i have exited the game in the last few days i have been greeted by the launcher displaying the purchase window for some 120 quid bundle of some sort. at first i thought it might just be the launcher registering mouse clicks before the game window vanished, now, im not so sure.

this makes me very uncomfortable.

if this is a feature, i find it repulsive and invasive, and makes me want to not open the game because the launcher is grabbing at my money.

if its a bug, id like to get some guidance on fixing it.

Second this,  it is annoying with another window to close. Seen this on Flambass stream too. Probably we are clicking in game faster then UI can respond.

Sign in to follow this