Poliorxetico

Rewarding Clan Players

4 comments in this topic

[RMBPD]
[RMBPD]
Players
12 posts
As Commander of Clan I think it is convenient to have some kind of recognition for the best players of the team. I mean medals, honors, diplomas and even some kind of bonus. Not only is it a recognition to the most active and hard-working players, it also stimulates those who do less in the Clan. Our Naval Base gives the same benefits to all players. This is not only benefited by those who contribute most to the Clan, but also those who do little or nothing. Would it be possible to have this at some point? Thank you!

[CATS]
Players
28,298 posts
14,932 battles

You are free to gift them Doubloons, start internal tournaments, grant virtuell medals and so on...

[RMBPD]
[RMBPD]
Players
12 posts
Justo ahora, ColonelPete dijo:

You are free to gift them Doubloons, start internal tournaments, grant virtuell medals and so on...

Oh! I wasnot aware at all of that. I know i can share some benefits but nothing about the rest. Where can I find it? Thank you!

[CATS]
Players
28,298 posts
14,932 battles
  • You can gift Doubloons in shop
  • Your clan must come up with the rules for the tournament and agree on rewards, which are granted over the shop
  • Teamspeak and forums can have the options for medals or you draw some and your clan members can put them in their signature