zenhyan

USS Hill only available in bundle, really wg?

9 comments in this topic

[MPM]
Players
26 posts
4,444 battles

o7,

it feels like its 2016 (or when was it?) all over again, i thought we were over this.

there isnt really much to say other that i am very, very displeased.

(if i have missed something and you can buy her seperately, hit me up!)

im done with this.

• Cool 2

[DONLY]
Players
141 posts
2,730 battles

Grind it or don't bother at all. I have my Kamikaze R and that's all I need when I want to play a tier 5 DD.

[MORIA]
Players
7,706 posts
38,404 battles

Who needs it , let's be real. Benham however can be only exchanged by that oil tokens. If somebody didn't have much time he needs to buy like 30 of these. That's 30k dubs. Too much for a T9 DD tbh. So this Hill bundle isn't that kind of bad plus Hill itself is nothing amazing.

[MPM]
Players
26 posts
4,444 battles
7 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Who needs it , let's be real. Benham however can be only exchanged by that oil tokens. If somebody didn't have much time he needs to buy like 30 of these. That's 30k dubs. Too much for a T9 DD tbh. So this Hill bundle isn't that kind of bad plus Hill itself is nothing amazing.

i was never interested in buying her, thats not what its about. its about the fact that they are selling ships only in overpriced, unnecessary bundles again. for me this is about respecting the players and customers, or rather the lack of respect from wargaming. im just tired of being treated like crap by this company. 

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,706 posts
38,404 battles
19 minutes ago, zenhyan said:

i was never interested in buying her, thats not what its about. its about the fact that they are selling ships only in overpriced, unnecessary bundles again. for me this is about respecting the players and customers, or rather the lack of respect from wargaming. im just tired of being treated like crap by this company. 

Ofc . You remember Missouri and how much you had to pay to convert free exp, around 100€. To get the Benham you need to buy 53 containers which is 160€. Holy crap. And they say "oh because there's much stuff there too". Well but I just need the ship...

Same here with the Hill too. 

• Cool 1

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts

The bundle-only stuff started up again in March I think. This would be offputting if I were still inclined to give WG any money in the first place. Quite happy with my completely free Alaska (no grind, just played as much as I felt like).

Players
2,271 posts
14,157 battles
On 6/29/2019 at 8:02 AM, zenhyan said:

I had a very brief thought about getting Hill and trying to grind Benny with a help of a few containers, well, "greedy looses twice" we say in Poland. Now they will get nothing from me. Again. Not my lost:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,706 posts
38,404 battles
On 6/30/2019 at 12:38 PM, DariusJacek said:

I had a very brief thought about getting Hill and trying to grind Benny with a help of a few containers, well, "greedy looses twice" we say in Poland. Now they will get nothing from me. Again. Not my lost:cap_haloween:

Notser thinks that they can sell it normally after the event. So buying 53 containers (or more than 7) is totally not worth it. 

Players
2,271 posts
14,157 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

Notser thinks that they can sell it normally after the event. So buying 53 containers (or more than 7) is totally not worth it. 

With recent announcement of mega regring I can't be bothered anyway.  This game is dead.