Sign in to follow this  
Shinmo

LF active clan with active discord

3 comments in this topic

[COMFY]
Players
1 post
388 battles

Hi, im just newbie started like 1 month ago LF home. I just have tier 7 USS ship im still learning game  and trying to get my first tier 10 MONTANA.

Im from Turkey i might not be able to speak very fluently but i will try my best.

Players
20 posts
10,307 battles

Hello,

comfy is looking for new members, we are looking for nice and friendly people to hang out on our very active discord. We dont care about stats, we want everybody to enjoy the game.
Just recently we got new members that also just started the game~300 games. And everybody who can is trying to div and give friendly advice.

Even if we are looking for casual players, that doesnt mean we cannot be taken serious in competitive games. We also actively take part in clan wars, or if possible in Kots. We are trying that everybody can gets his missions done, but we are also trying to hold are typhoon league!

Words of warning, Comfy is a very weeb bases clan, we have non weebs but you should be fine with that. If you are watching anime as well, you will have a great time with us. Check us out https://wows-numbers.com/clan/500185038,COMFY-Secret-Society-BLANKET/

greetings Nees.

[OPPS]
[OPPS]
Players
9 posts
3,149 battles

Hey Shinmo

We are a casual clan but looking to put together a team for upcoming tier 8 clan wars, and we are 1 person short. You would be welcome to join us and see how you get on? You'll probably be at tier 8 in time!

We are not currently on discord (use steam chat), but might look to start using if we get enough players for a team. 

Thanks

Sam_moth 

Sign in to follow this