You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Summer Sale: New Offers Every Day!

65 comments in this topic

[I-J-N]
Players
5,489 posts

I have to say WG has hit a new low with the premium containers.

The Premium Rogue Wave container is guaranteed to include:

• 15 Fuel Tokens
  • One of the following: the permanent Master of the Water World camouflage for one of the Tier X destroyers (flag_United_Kingdom_c1f75d7cca85dc4b4820normal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Daring, flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22normal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Gearing, flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcnormal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Harugumo, flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcnormal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Shimakaze, flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2normal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Yueyang, flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09normal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Z-52, flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23normal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Grozovoi, or flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23normal_578f4cb5e5bd1007d5df8ade07a8c4836X Khabarovsk), 400 doubloons, or five Post-Apocalypse camouflage patterns
  • One of the following: 10,000 Coal, seven days of Warships Premium Account time, 50,000 Elite Commander XP, 1,000,000 credits, or five Type 59 camouflage patterns

(Emphasis added)

Take a wild guess what I got from one container I bought to test them? :Smile-angry:

[TNNC]
Players
23 posts
8,288 battles

onely one thing is wrong is that in the event does not replay as is says. one of the mission in potic is not working properly. it says for sencondarey gun hit. it does not work or senario as it say you can do it in. onely in normal battle. fix it or make it right.

Players
187 posts
8,700 battles
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:57 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Are you prepared to survive in the post-apocalyptic world? We can offer containers, ships, and camos to aid you in the struggle.

Read it on the portal

Are these guys payed by WG ??

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles

This better not be what we get instead of steam sale. 75 Euro Alabama + 2 random premiums that can range from actually OP Enterprise to solid like Massachusetts and Kidd to garbage like Asashio, GZ or Prinz Eugen is nowhere near -75% on one of the best T7 DDs.

Also, "Blyscawica for Ranked Sprint". I'm looking forward to seeing people who never played Blysca before bring this thing to Ranked Sprint with underlevelled captain (because not included) and give the enemy team a free "First Blood".

• Cool 3
  • Angry 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles
48 minutes ago, Killroy67 said:

Are these guys payed by WG ??

*Paid

Since we can't comment under the articles on WG website , they're all linked to new threads that they create in that way on forum.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
296 posts
3,939 battles
1 hour ago, Cagliostro_chan said:

This better not be what we get instead of steam sale. 75 Euro Alabama + 2 random premiums that can range from actually OP Enterprise to solid like Massachusetts and Kidd to garbage like Asashio, GZ or Prinz Eugen is nowhere near -75% on one of the best T7 DDs.

Also, "Blyscawica for Ranked Sprint". I'm looking forward to seeing people who never played Blysca before bring this thing to Ranked Sprint with underlevelled captain (because not included) and give the enemy team a free "First Blood".

You know we will get screwed. Basic WG mentality. 

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles
1 minute ago, gizaman said:

You know we will get screwed. Basic WG mentality. 

Better to get the -50% , wait for other ships coming everyday (I guess). 

Players
45 posts
4,452 battles

Three effects all in play at once here:

• Short, individual, time-limited offers, providing a sense of urgency and encouraging impulsive buying
  • [expensive] loot boxes: a large investment in a product that you won't know the nature of until your money is spent
  • Bundling specific ships in with lootboxes: the overall product may be cheaper than buying 3 ships individually, but I'm paying more than I otherwise would want to if I only wanted one specific ship

I spend MORE, rather than LESS, money, unless I planned to buy two randomly selected premiums anyway (I didn't, and I suspect most players didn't).

I have no intention of purchasing lootboxes for that price. If, instead, you offered me the choice of any three T8 premiums for £64,  I would have found that a very attractive proposition. But then you wouldn't make a tidy sum from whales, or those with a weak constitution who are prepared to keep gambling until they get the ship(s) they wanted.

I don't like to be negative, but this really puts a spin on the traditional meaning of a 'sale'. Lootboxes aren't so unpalatable if they are a reasonable price, but this is taking gambling to a new level. At least give us the choice to guarantee what we're spending our money on (not exactly a novel concept), even if the offer is slightly less generous.

• Cool 5
  • Angry 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Where are our -75% discounts like our Steam-brothers got?
Where is our full doubloon compensation like our Steam-brothers got?

Or is "the value subjective", per XradarX?

• Cool 8

Players
187 posts
8,700 battles
2 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

*Paid

Since we can't comment under the articles on WG website , they're all linked to new threads that they create in that way on forum.

paid =betaald of op de loonlijst staan. sorry for the grammer. Butatleastyoudidunderstand ;)

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles
1 minute ago, Killroy67 said:

paid =betaald of op de loonlijst staan. sorry for the grammer. Butatleastyoudidunderstand ;)

:cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[TLLP]
Players
18 posts
622 battles
2 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Where are our -75% discounts like our Steam-brothers got?
Where is our full doubloon compensation like our Steam-brothers got?

Or is "the value subjective", per XradarX?

I set up a second account on the steam version just to pick up those ships in the sale.  As for the Lootboxes though meh! Strong shades of FUT. Lootboxes need to go away full stop. 

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
9 minutes ago, Admiral3_battlefield said:

As I'm from Belgium, is there any way to buy anything from their shop?

Legally: no (as it should!)
There was a "workaround" though, accepting of gifts is still possible, so you can have someone else (abroad) buy it for you, then gift it to you. IIRC the Belgian Government was informed about this hack, so that loophole should also be closed right now.

[SLAPP]
Beta Tester
63 posts
9,200 battles

Why don't have have in-game doubloon discount for ships which are discounted for cash in store?

Last year we had same discounts in-game and store.

And still no new premium t7+ ships for doubloons in arsenal.... (Massachusetts and other new ships released in last 1 year+)

These sales are getting worse and worse over time.

• Cool 2

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,077 posts
12,065 battles

Sorry, but the summer sale is hardly value for money. Well, maybe the tier 8 at 30% off is, but the tier 6 deal isn't at all imho.

Players
3,289 posts
19,956 battles
On 7/12/2019 at 7:42 PM, DDIGITALDNR said:

I set up a second account on the steam version just to pick up those ships in the sale.  As for the Lootboxes though meh! Strong shades of FUT. Lootboxes need to go away full stop. 

Can you gift these to your non steam primary account?