You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
1MajorKoenig

CVs unplayable - demand refund

1,348 comments in this topic

[DREAD]
Players
10,217 posts
7,161 battles
1 minute ago, 22cm said:

WG broke the game when they released those shits.

This patch shows they don’t know what to do and I doubt they tested it. I found out after two test matches that it is broken as faque 

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,420 posts
7,051 battles

Please post in:

I guess it is time to learn some game mechanics for you, so I will also leave this, the How It Works playlist, here, as wellfor the other New CV mains:

Is it time to change my signature? 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 2

[DREAD]
Players
10,217 posts
7,161 battles
1 minute ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Please post in:

I guess it is time to learn some game mechanics for you, so I will also leave this, the How It Works playlist here, for the other New CV mains:

What a helpful post

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3

Players
10,192 posts
11,985 battles
1 minute ago, Miki12345 said:

Just dodge the aa! /s

You mean slingshot?:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 13

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,420 posts
7,051 battles
3 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

What a helpful post

No problem, you can always whisper me for other tips and tricks regarding the traditional ships. You can also try regarding CV game play.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,338 posts
24,897 battles
3 minutes ago, Miki12345 said:

Just dodge the aa! /s

Yup, is your time to dodge now!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[DREAD]
Players
10,217 posts
7,161 battles
3 minutes ago, Miki12345 said:

Werent you the one of those defending cvs on the forums telling that they are balanced and that ppl should just dodge?

AA actually works now. What goes around comes around.

Just dodge the aa! /s

I don’t think I gave good advice on dodging but I defended the rework as I generally like it.

But this patch is pure crap - can’t find any better word excuse my French 

• Cool 8
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 2

[DREAD]
Players
10,217 posts
7,161 battles
2 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

No problem, you can always whisper me for other tips and tricks regarding the traditional ships. You can also try regarding CV game play.

Aaaaallrighty :-)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Players
1,101 posts
11,830 battles
24 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Title says it all - WG broke the game completely. CVs are unplayable now

It is not unplayable. It is more balanced now. Problem here is that new concept is not fun when balanced.

In couple of days. Non CV players will notice, that even though you are now shooting down aircrafts. Most of the frustrating parts are still there (blobing meta). Initial euforia will disipate and they will return do being frustrated by CVs. CV players are also frustrated, due the fact that only actual attribute of the new CV (damage farming) is restricted.

Like I sayed already in the PTS. When all players involved (both CV and non-CV) are similary frustrated, the new concept is balanced. Not really a good gamaplay "feature".

• Cool 16

[DREAD]
Players
10,217 posts
7,161 battles
3 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Sooooo, CVs are frustrating now?

Good! Why, you ask? 

Simple really, it’s a numbers game. 

Either you have 22 frustrated players or you have 2 frustrated players. If I have to choose, let the two players be frustrated and let everyone else have fun. 

That’s the wrong approach and the wrong conclusion 

• Cool 9
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 11

[ALONE]
Modder
2,225 posts
13,931 battles

I'm glad I have the premium-CVs for years. If I had bought them after 080, I would feel betrayed. :etc_hide_turtle:

• Cool 7

Beta Tester
713 posts
11 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Good! Why, you ask? 

Either you have 22 frustrated players or you have 2 frustrated players. If I have to choose, let the two players be frustrated and let everyone else have fun. 

lets see your whining when you suddenly appear among these 2

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
406 posts
8,827 battles
10 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Good! Why, you ask? 

Coming from a former DD main (me). I adopted to the CV rework and dealt with it; both the bad and the good. 

However, having tried the CV line (mainly to learn how to excel with DD). I have noticed major jumps with performance of CV game play. Not small adjustments like other type of ships. This is actually unfounded so far, even for WG's past adjustments.

For your information, it's not 22 vs 2. There are much more players online (CV queued) who are more than 2 at any time.

They also play non-CV ships; so it's not like they exclusively play only CV class. Which is a large misunderstanding by players such as yourself. 

This kind of approach (thought process), is not healthy for the Warships community nor for WG. 

Make suggestions/alternate views that would support your words written here. Not just some truly random adolescent comments, without any supporting facts/informations.

• Cool 12
  • Boring 2

[NWP]
Players
2,991 posts
17,341 battles
13 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

That’s the wrong approach and the wrong conclusion 

But it's the approach we've had since 0.8.0

It started with 22 frustrated players and now we're back to 2.

Why? Cause WG can't find a good balance it seems.

• Cool 7

Players
10,192 posts
11,985 battles
25 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Good! Why, you ask? 

Except this time we have 24 angry players. 2 in CV, unable to get (old) damage numbers and 22 REEEing as usual when CV do their damage and cosplay spotter plane

[CLTS]
Players
104 posts
5,916 battles

sorry not gonna read trough this (probably vile hate replies)... yes CVs are heavily nerfed, yes they are hard... but frankly as someone who plays CVs a lot since the rework I think this was long time coming, now I have to be extra careful what to attack, I have to go for single strikes 90% of the time... it feels weird being deplaned in a Midway, loosing strikes of rocket planes before reaching CA or CLs... but this is its new reality... its hard, the skill gap jumped up... but now CVs are beatable even more so by the blobs... maybe a slight adjustment to help CV captains could be useful, but its a bit more balanced towards surface vessels now... and that is frankly.. fine

• Cool 13
  • Bad 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,564 battles
1 hour ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

CVs are unplayable now

VPS9L0C.png

Some thoughts:

1. Lets say you just wanted to the most "competitive"/OP and influential class, bolstered by the premium aspects of the game/p2w -> Just migrate and "just adapt" (=old CV proverb).

2. Lets say you just wanted to ruin every bodies fun with your broken toy and randomly crap on anything, which you still can - just not as much, then see the pic above.

3. You really love the Reeeework because of the new gameplay and mechanics and whatever else  - those havent changed, now did they? Keep enjoying them. And keep in mind that ....

WG just wants to sell some different "normal yet speshuuuul" ships requiring "huge skill", like shima-skillwallers or german/uk battletards in the past, so dont worry, when things go 360 ° again CVs will be just as cancerous as they were now or during closed/open beta, release and Reeeework.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[BDE]
[BDE]
Beta Tester
478 posts
32,191 battles

Hello,this aa in ships very accurrate aiming and damage,delete fighters in one moment only one attack in six bombers o torps in EGIDA imposible game cv one attack for scuadron.

PLEASE REVISE WG.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
713 posts
2 minutes ago, KHETTIFER said:

Bwahahahaha, this is like the dude who's been going around with a syringe injecting people with HIV , and accidentally injects himself one day, but demands the rest of the world has empathy for them....get F**ked scumbags!.

tbh, this describes also you pretty well

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Players
279 posts
11,215 battles
4 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

tbh, this describes also you pretty well

Aw did i touch a nerve?!

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1