Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gnirf

Hill gives doubloons or credits if you buy in the shop now and gets it after completing directivester c

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[H_FAN]
Players
2,651 posts
43,925 battles

@The_EURL_Guy you sell Hill in shop with the daily play a battle missions for 3 tokens/daily as a reward for the event. If you buy Hill in the premium shop and later recieve Hill by completing directives, how are you compensated then?

 

It is sad that I can not find this when you buy first and win the ship later so to speak to be able to calculate an informed desicion, its quite different if you recieve doubloons or credits as it will effect the need for premium containers later in one or other form.

Please clarify as soon as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
2 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Is the Hill any good? just asking out of interest as I cannot play DD's

Did you like the Nicholas? If you don't have any experience with DDs, grind your way to the Nicholas and decide then.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,431 posts
2 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Did you like the Nicholas? If you don't have any experience with DDs, grind your way to the Nicholas and decide then.

Not sure if I have it or nor, but low tiers, high tiers,makes no difference, unless divisioned with someone who semi has a clue DD's are a no go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,984 posts
13,413 battles
38 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Is the Hill any good? just asking out of interest as I cannot play DD's

Not really worth it "decent and bland, but it's free":

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,215 posts
17,593 battles

Hmm. That review. "You can shoot down a lot of planes...." (gets reduced to 10 HP by rocket planes), "You're pretty manoeuvrable" (runs into torpedo). Pass, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-NFG-]
[-NFG-]
Players
216 posts
7,605 battles
1 hour ago, invicta2012 said:

Hmm. That review. "You can shoot down a lot of planes...." (gets reduced to 10 HP by rocket planes), "You're pretty manoeuvrable" (runs into torpedo). Pass, I think.

Do you mean the one where the nice man said "You get DefAA!" while clearly running speed boost as the rocket planes smashed him up?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
406 posts
8,827 battles

Nothing new about having doubloons, when getting a same ship. 

So what is the question I'm at a loss here. 

Are you asking us to go and purchase the ship then get more doubloons when we grinded to the Hill? :cap_viking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,758 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

Nothing new about having doubloons, when getting a same ship. 

So what is the question I'm at a loss here. 

Are you asking us to go and purchase the ship then get more doubloons when we grinded to the Hill? :cap_viking:

There is a daily mission for Hill with 3 fuel..makes getting Benham easier. for information according to 

https://gamemodels3d.com/games/worldofwarships/vehicles/pasd505

Dubloon Value is 3500 or 13,57Euro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×