Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Profilus

Thank you WG for that nice number

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,221 battles

Now go slide a sea mine in yourself because even if i read that news 5 times it still shows its new. And it has been going on for several patches and you still haven't fixed it.It doesn't matter if its flag, number or whatever sign, if i turn immune to this i won't pay attention to it.

image.thumb.png.e1def945e1a85c2923326d852b48ae94.png

  • Cool 10
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,018 posts
13,505 battles

I get some news items that won't go away occasionally and I do run Aslain's Modpack.

 

I do every now and then get old missions that are showing up as 'active' which can be confusing if you've forgotten you did them and get disapointed when you don't earn them again.  A log off/on or game restart usually resolved those ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles
3 hours ago, Profilus said:

Now go slide a sea mine in yourself because even if i read that news 5 times it still shows its new. And it has been going on for several patches and you still haven't fixed it.It doesn't matter if its flag, number or whatever sign, if i turn immune to this i won't pay attention to it.

image.thumb.png.e1def945e1a85c2923326d852b48ae94.png

I take it the "mark as read" tick box option is not working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,018 posts
13,505 battles
1 minute ago, SeaWolf7 said:

I take it the "mark as red" tick box option is not working?

When I click that the news item can disappear but when I go back to port the 'unread' shows 1 again.   This doesn't happen all the time for me though -  just every now and then.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,221 battles
1 hour ago, onya999 said:

Works fine for me, Mods maybe?

 

image.thumb.png.927f1ecc6a0cb62de99826cb6afee9da.png

 

No mods yet. Maybe bc im not premium :Smile_sad:

But it has done it also with premium time, so no clue. Several ppl from clan who dont use mods have same issue from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,221 battles
59 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

Do i even want to know? Anyway it should dissapear when i "read" it few seconds. I shouldnt use workarounds. Its gone when i open news, but on background it shows 1 still in port and when i go back to port the 1 is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,842 posts
11,445 battles
5 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Do i even want to know? Anyway it should dissapear when i "read" it few seconds. I shouldnt use workarounds. Its gone when i open news, but on background it shows 1 still in port and when i go back to port the 1 is still there.

It's just the web address the client uses. Maybe it goes away when you open it in another web browser. Could be an indicator that something with the built-in client web browser is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles
18 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

When I click that the news item can disappear but when I go back to port the 'unread' shows 1 again.   This doesn't happen all the time for me though -  just every now and then.

 

17 hours ago, Profilus said:

Do i even want to know? Anyway it should dissapear when i "read" it few seconds. I shouldnt use workarounds. Its gone when i open news, but on background it shows 1 still in port and when i go back to port the 1 is still there.

I clicked on a video in the news, Cancelled it then clicked all read and it seems to have sorted it for me. No issues since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
11,157 posts
9,512 battles
18 hours ago, Profilus said:

Several ppl from clan who dont use mods have same issue from time to time.

 

Have it too sometimes.

I started to think it happens, when they update an older news article...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

Yes same with me, I try all the permutations to read the damned news and to cancel the 'alert' but still back in port I still have the same number of news items flagged up.

 

I think one thing WG do often say when players complain about stuff is that players should read the news to keep up, this will just make players think WG is crying wolf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×