You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

If you wanna grind Benham...

153 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Players
10,996 posts
9,448 battles

So we need 800 fuel tokens out of 850 free ones, so you basicly need to grab all which are available.

300 are locked behind grinding credits in Savage battle.  And you need to grind ~17 million credits for those.

Ive been playing couple of games, you get ~60-70k with zulu flag win or loss. So thats like ~55k without any modfier, or ~100k with Zulu flag and Premium acc.

So that makes it roughly 170-310 battles you need to play to get the 17 million credits needed. If you wanna take Wyvern flag, you need less ofc :cap_haloween: Which would be a total waste really.

On a positive note, you can complete daily missions in Savage mode too, from which you need 48 (out of 50) aswell to get fuel tokens.

Just as a heads up for people who wanna grind the Benham for free.

edit:

Turns out, the better DDs also earn more Credits. With the Stealthedo i get 250-300k with prem + Zulu flag. which isnt that hard anymore.

Daily missions is really worse as you can only let 1 day pass without playing.

• Cool 17

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,590 posts
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

On a positive note, you can complete daily missions in Savage mode too, from which you need 48 (out of 50) aswell to get fuel tokens.

but winrate in Savage should be significantly lower than in normal PvP, due to the 4 teams, so completing the daily missions will take much longer...

[SHAFT]
Players
10,996 posts
9,448 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

but winrate in Savage should be significantly lower than in normal PvP, due to the 4 teams, so completing the daily missions will take much longer...

Yep, best bet is to take a 3x div into it.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Yeah, apparently someone did the math and to grind enough tokens for the Benham requires you to play around 500 games in Savage mode.

F*ck. That.

• Cool 20
  • Funny 3

Players
1,936 posts
13,559 battles

I gave up after reading the requirements and doing a vaguely educated guess of what was needed. On top of hating these steampunk/futuristic stuff.

• Cool 9

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles

it is t9 premiums ship....you really want to be grindable in 100 battles so every 40% wr can have it?

wows communiti is so spoiled....kme kme iti s not easy to gring t9 premium..kme kme

• Cool 2
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 11

[ALONE]
Modder
2,225 posts
13,931 battles

I'll gonna see how much "fuel" I can get with normal playing. 

If there is only a reasonably amount missing, I will throw in some coins. :fish_cute_2:

Played the Benham in Testing and really liked her (although the Somers was even better, but not finished)

• Cool 6

[SHAFT]
Players
10,996 posts
9,448 battles
Just now, veslingr said:

it is t9 premiums ship....you really want to be grindable in 100 battles so every 40% wr can have it?

wows communiti is so spoiled....kme kme iti s not easy to gring t9 premium..kme kme

9c9.gif

Only wanted to showcase how much you need to play to grind it for free.

And you think 40% players wont spam 500 battles in savage mode? There is no skill requirement to get Benham, its purely play as much as you can. YOu will need to play >10 battles per day to get it.

The >10k battle crowd with bad stats will be the ones going home with Benham... As they have the time to spam games all day long. And they dont care for anything anyway.

• Cool 15

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

9c9.gif

Only wanted to showcase how much you need to play to grind it for free.

And you think 40% players wont spam 500 battles in savage mode? There is no skill requirement to get Benham, its purely play as much as you can. YOu will need to play >10 battles per day to get it.

The >10k battle crowd with bad stats will be the ones going home with Benham... As they have the time to spam games all day long. And they dont care for anything anyway.

point is that it SHOULD BE HARD....i agree this is not hard enough, beter say requires only time and no skill...similar to Ranked :)

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,165 battles
9 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

I can see me buying enough crates to get the fuel.

These crates do seem to offer more than previous ones I have to say.

Players
10,192 posts
11,985 battles
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

point is that it SHOULD BE HARD....i agree this is not hard enough, beter say requires only time and no skill...similar to Ranked :)

And it is HARD, for those who cannot afford luxury of their own basement to live in:cap_tea:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

And it is HARD, for those who cannot afford luxury of their own basement to live in:cap_tea:

it is easiest to obtain t9 premium ship, free exp, cola and steel ones need more games in total

[SHAFT]
Players
10,996 posts
9,448 battles
Just now, veslingr said:

I agree, it should be hard to get it - no only how much time i can invest. There i no difference if i am a 40% player or a 60% player. Both will take exactly the same amount of games to complete the grind.
If im a better player, i should be able to get it faster (or at all for that matter).

The only difference will be, that good players win more often, so they need a little bit less games for the daily missions.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,649 battles
42 minutes ago, veslingr said:

wows communiti is so spoiled....

Blame WG, they have been spoilingtm us since Christmas 2017.
(Put "angry face" to this post if you get the refference).

• Cool 1
  • Angry 14

[SHAFT]
Players
10,996 posts
9,448 battles
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

it is easiest to obtain t9 premium ship, free exp, cola and steel ones need more games in total

Difference is, the other ships arent tied to be grinded in 1 month. I can play couple of months to get my FreeXP or Coal until WG is releasing a new ship. Dont have to play 10 games per day to get them. I can play 10 games today, and then not play for 1 week if i dont want to.

• Cool 6

Players
10,192 posts
11,985 battles
Just now, veslingr said:

I'd argue knocking daily containers for coal are easier and more important, fun than grinding my arse off with cheesegrater in time gated event.

• Funny 1

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,076 posts
11,239 battles

Many of those missions can be ground out without playing the Mad Max/Waterworld mode.

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
273 posts
6,940 battles
26 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

I can see me buying enough crates to get the fuel.

4.50€ for 15 Tokens? I mean, not judging or anything but I'm glad that there are ppl out there keeping the servers running :D

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,076 posts
11,239 battles
2 minutes ago, Zieten said:

4.50€ for 15 Tokens? I mean, not judging or anything but I'm glad that there are ppl out there keeping the servers running :D

It's only money...

• Cool 1

[AMOK]
Players
1,965 posts
8,654 battles
Just now, Hedgehog1963 said:

It's only money...

Are you more the porsche or ferrari type?

• Funny 6

[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,035 posts
6,240 battles

Well, I got a Black before some days, so a Benham is not that tempting.

So, I will play for the Hill without any stress.

• Cool 2