You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

July Combat Missions: Ride the Rogue Wave!

18 comments in this topic

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
74 posts
8,791 battles

Fuel Tokens? I call them

" FUEL UNITS "

with a bonus of +300% on

Spoiler

KNAAAWLEDGE

:Smile_trollface:

Players
1 post
3,524 battles

Is it just me or does 1500000 and 6000000 credits seem a lot to grind when you only get 100000 per loss and 200000 per win?

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

giphy.gif

Given you want to tie us all up for an entire month, it won't be here though.

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,663 posts
3 minutes ago, marteniscool said:

Is it just me or does 1500000 and 6000000 credits seem a lot to grind when you only get 100000 per loss and 200000 per win?

credits shouldn't depend on win or loss (or only very little), only on your personal performance

[SHAFT]
Players
1,201 posts
24,640 battles

Is this serious? You're asking for people to quit their jobs and play this 24/7? Hahahhah

Ranked, ranked sprint, savage mode, total burnout!

• Cool 4

[N0RSE]
Players
235 posts
10,811 battles

" between July 1 and 22, daily challenges can be completed in the Savage Battle mode. " Ehm.. I did that yesterday, but will it be "only" available to complete in the savage mode?

[BLEZO]
Players
324 posts
12,094 battles

This is going into absurd, the requirements to get USS HILL  are so high, this is doing damage to the community, is not a right way to repeat PRINZE EITIL FRIEDRICH and EXETER type missions, it is going to exhaust your community.

Meanwhile the USS BENDHAM take the "COSSACK" way, because you can't miss a day to get her in the next 25 days, so it could be in the end that you need some premium Savage containers with some doubloons.

I think that USS HILL and USS BENDHAM events are just to deplete us from signals and camos, but it will deplete our interest in the game if we end burned.

Meanwhile the CV affair where you entered a Beta status after 0.8.0 patch on them, but it is going only into the worst, old CV players are angry, non-CV players are angry, and the players that played the new CVs are bailing out because we had 7 nerfs in 5 months? with some news about 1-2 nerfs that were cancelled, just to end in the same step that previous 0.8.0:  The CVs are played by few people, non-CV players hate them when they are in game, tier VIII CVs are mainly crippled because MM and tier X in good hands dominate battles.

I dislike about World of Warships path for long time, is sad.

Best regards.

• Cool 7

[T-W-D]
Beta Tester
96 posts
13,359 battles

I must say that I strongly dislike the 'Rogue Wave' game.  It is impossible to see torpedoes against the bright flaming background.

Players
5 posts
2,786 battles

I'm a simple man; I updated the game, saw whole bunch of stupid fantasy things (even in loading screen, really?) and countless associated missions that are just boring grind, I left the game. I don't want to play Clown World of Warships. Is it so hard to make all of this childish content completely invisible for those who play this game because they enjoy, you know, warships?

• Cool 2

[IWAYN]
Players
10 posts

i am just enjoying what i can do mission wise and not getting hopeful of earning the ships as yes it is a grind but the game is good to play so if 1 of the 2 ships drop i will be happy but if i get none well so far it has been fun :Smile_veryhappy: result of rogue wave event got both ships without a purchase,Was a big grind though :cap_cool:

Edited by IwaynI_1
update

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,077 posts
12,078 battles
On 6/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, marteniscool said:

WG ignore all our pleas to stop the grindfests...one of few reasons I've lost the will to play the game. Its simply one fest after another albeit with different camo and slightly different rewards. Mr. Negative here but there is only so much repetition a person can put up with.

• Cool 3

Players
3,431 posts
17,170 battles

"Road to Independence" mission to get USS Texas. ( a ship I already have). Two points:

#1 Compensation

"If you already have V Texas and the permanent Stars' n Stripes camo in your Port, you'll receive compensation in credits."

You reduce the rewards again and again. Credits! pah! Compensation should be in Gold, like it used to be when you already had a ship.

#2) Battle mode

"Battle type restrictions: Random and Savage Battles"

Message to PVE players is

"Go away and take your money elsewhere. We don't want you"

• Cool 3

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,878 battles
6 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

WG ignore all our pleas to stop the grindfests...one of few reasons I've lost the will to play the game. Its simply one fest after another albeit with different camo and slightly different rewards. Mr. Negative here but there is only so much repetition a person can put up with.

I agree. I have grinded a lot and have all ships researched, so i know what grind is, but this "savage" is just insane and stupid. Someone at WG should play it themselves and show long long it took him and how much "fun" it was. @MrConway how about you? :Smile_trollface:

6 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

"Road to Independence" mission to get USS Texas. ( a ship I already have). Two points:

#1 Compensation

"If you already have V Texas and the permanent Stars' n Stripes camo in your Port, you'll receive compensation in credits."

You reduce the rewards again and again. Credits! pah! Compensation should be in Gold, like it used to be when you already had a ship.

#2) Battle mode

"Battle type restrictions: Random and Savage Battles"

Message to PVE players is

"Go away and take your money elsewhere. We don't want you"

I agree. Both points are valid, even though i am not much of a PvE Player.

• Cool 4

Players
1,738 posts
On 6/28/2019 at 8:46 PM, King_Khazi said:

I must say that I strongly dislike the 'Rogue Wave' game.  It is impossible to see torpedoes against the bright flaming background.

I agree with you.

The game is to manic, I am told there's a lot of skill in it ??? what I find strange is you get rammed and you die, but the guy who ramed you doesn't, One guy told me it was because he had hotel Yankee flag, which i had also???

Any ways, Back to Random Grinding ~~~~ 'Ça ne fait rien'

• Cool 3

[NUN]
Players
8 posts
22,923 battles

I'm checking that this game is only being directed to whoever is an expert in cvs or dds, earn points and rewards, who we use the criceros or battleships are sold in these updates to them, for my part if it continues so the drift of the game I I will leave it now, be with a battleship of level 9 and that the destroyers get into 3 km and not be able to detect them, and better let kill and make a new game, at least they could let the distances of the secondary batteries were also of safe detection, so that they stop having so much impunity the destroyers and the level x CV is impossible with the antiaarean defenses that are prepared to face them, I have already run into several games with them and you can not do anything.

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,878 battles

One of my main concerns of this mode is, that you merge Level 3 and 2 ships with Level 1. That should not be the case, it is just unfair. Even if you are equally good, you wont win the duel.