Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Rogue Wave - Savage Battle ships

6 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
1,051 posts
16,826 battles

I have a problem Houston - the total number of ships has been adjusted but when I select savage Battle (i.e. the Rogue Wave event) it says that there are no suitable ships, I have tried resetting the carousel and also checked the additional options and still no ships for the Savage Battle - is anyone else getting this 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,651 posts
16,753 battles

Hi all,

37 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

I have a problem Houston - the total number of ships has been adjusted but when I select savage Battle (i.e. the Rogue Wave event) it says that there are no suitable ships, I have tried resetting the carousel and also checked the additional options and still no ships for the Savage Battle - is anyone else getting this 

I had the very same thing... but then I remembered (as usual with similar events) to remove all my "Nation" filters and they showed up... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apolo11"

• Cool 2

[COTNS]
Beta Tester
3 posts
7,456 battles

Probably the wrong place but:  after the savage battle event ends, what happens to all the ships XP that has been collected?  I know that the Captains XP goes to free training upgrading, but I cant see an answer for the ships XP.  Explanation anyone?

Players
313 posts
14,982 battles
1 hour ago, colin5515 said:

Probably the wrong place but:  after the savage battle event ends, what happens to all the ships XP that has been collected?  I know that the Captains XP goes to free training upgrading, but I cant see an answer for the ships XP.  Explanation anyone?

Probably to some tier1 ship which then can be converted to free exp if your rich guy who dont know value of money.

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

If I press the 'Savage Battle' button the carousel is overridden and I can only pick the event ships which are to the right end of the carousel. I have to press 'Random Battle' to get back to my normal filters.

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles
1 hour ago, 250swb said:

If I press the 'Savage Battle' button the carousel is overridden and I can only pick the event ships which are to the right end of the carousel. I have to press 'Random Battle' to get back to my normal filters.

That's correct.

Btw I prefer to press 'Coop Battle' if I want to tweak some of my more normal ships.

Sign in to follow this