Jump to content
Public Test Server restart, downtime 1 hour Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Rogue Wave - Savage Battle ships

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WCWVE]
Players
1,068 posts
18,126 battles

I have a problem Houston - the total number of ships has been adjusted but when I select savage Battle (i.e. the Rogue Wave event) it says that there are no suitable ships, I have tried resetting the carousel and also checked the additional options and still no ships for the Savage Battle - is anyone else getting this 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
6,131 posts
24,133 battles

Hi all,

 

37 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

I have a problem Houston - the total number of ships has been adjusted but when I select savage Battle (i.e. the Rogue Wave event) it says that there are no suitable ships, I have tried resetting the carousel and also checked the additional options and still no ships for the Savage Battle - is anyone else getting this 

 

I had the very same thing... but then I remembered (as usual with similar events) to remove all my "Nation" filters and they showed up... :Smile_hiding:

 

 

Leo "Apolo11"

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COTNS]
Beta Tester
3 posts
8,894 battles

Probably the wrong place but:  after the savage battle event ends, what happens to all the ships XP that has been collected?  I know that the Captains XP goes to free training upgrading, but I cant see an answer for the ships XP.  Explanation anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Players
322 posts
17,936 battles
1 hour ago, colin5515 said:

Probably the wrong place but:  after the savage battle event ends, what happens to all the ships XP that has been collected?  I know that the Captains XP goes to free training upgrading, but I cant see an answer for the ships XP.  Explanation anyone?

Probably to some tier1 ship which then can be converted to free exp if your rich guy who dont know value of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

If I press the 'Savage Battle' button the carousel is overridden and I can only pick the event ships which are to the right end of the carousel. I have to press 'Random Battle' to get back to my normal filters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,338 posts
13,633 battles
1 hour ago, 250swb said:

If I press the 'Savage Battle' button the carousel is overridden and I can only pick the event ships which are to the right end of the carousel. I have to press 'Random Battle' to get back to my normal filters.

That's correct.

 

Btw I prefer to press 'Coop Battle' if I want to tweak some of my more normal ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×