Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

German Battleship H42

55 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,547 posts
8,781 battles

Do you Think they should add it ? :)

 

It Seems that now.

All the other Major Countries. Including even the Soviets.

Have gotten a Super High Calibre Heavy Battleship.

 

While Germans still Sit around T10 with Max 420mm Guns.

 

So.

I think it is Time that we Add another Battleships to Germany.

We got the H39 Class (Friedrich der Große)

We got the H41 Class (Großer Kurfürst)

So the next Stop would be the H42-H43 Class.

Sporting 480mm Guns :)

 

Of course we could also Skip these and just go Straight for the H44 with 8x508mm Guns :P

 

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,258 posts
245 battles

If so might as well have tiers 11 and 12, that way balancing the guns should be somewhat easier (also means wargaming can go into different types of ships and longer ranges).

 

since super yammy has 510mm’s and would just delete anything it sees.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,320 posts
19,080 battles
24 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Do you Think they should add it ? :)

 

It Seems that now.

All the other Major Countries. Including even the Soviets.

Have gotten a Super High Calibre Heavy Battleship.

 

While Germans still Sit around T10 with Max 420mm Guns.

 

So.

I think it is Time that we Add another Battleships to Germany.

We got the H39 Class (Friedrich der Große)

We got the H41 Class (Großer Kurfürst)

So the next Stop would be the H42-H43 Class.

Sporting 480mm Guns :)

 

Of course we could also Skip these and just go Straight for the H44 with 8x508mm Guns :P

 

and the reason for that would be what exactly? 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,842 posts
11,452 battles
21 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

since super yammy has 510mm’s and would just delete anything it sees.

Since 33 to 35 mm plating isn't that common, it would probably just provide a little more alpha damage.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles

Nah, no more than 460mm...

Also I’m quite tired of all this 457mm BBs they are releasing recently which can overmatch 30mm of cruiser armour: knowing angle mechanics and baiting your opponent to shot at the centership was a nice tactic against most BBs...  

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
38 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

If so might as well have tiers 11 and 12, that way balancing the guns should be somewhat easier (also means wargaming can go into different types of ships and longer ranges).

 

since super yammy has 510mm’s and would just delete anything it sees.

 

Dont see why.

Others have 9x457mm or 9x460mm at Tier 10 already.

Extra 8x480mm would not Warrant Tier 11

 

15 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

and the reason for that would be what exactly? 

 

Because Everyone gets 450+mm Guns lately. And thus can Overmatch Bow Armor and Cruisers etc.

Only Fair when Germany also gets their Designs on that Level.

 

15 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

Since 33 to 35 mm plating isn't that common, it would probably just provide a little more alpha damage.

 

It would basicly Handle the same as the Yamato and Kremlin.

Except maybe 3 Ships more that can be Overmatched in Exchange for 1 Gun less and due to the 4x2 Gun Setup far Less Damage Output when Bowtanking itself.

 

13 minutes ago, Bics93 said:

Nah, no more than 460mm...

Also I’m quite tired of all this 457mm BBs they are releasing recently which can overmatch 30mm of cruiser armour: knowing angle mechanics and baiting your opponent to shot at the centership was a nice tactic against most BBs...  

 

I am too.

But they wont Remove the Old Ones.

So Germany should get one as well :P

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
11,166 posts
9,530 battles
1 minute ago, Sunleader said:

Because Everyone gets 450+mm Guns lately. And thus can Overmatch Bow Armor and Cruisers etc.

 

457mm guns cant ever overmatch BB plating.

Yamato and Musashi are the only ones which can overmatch 32mm. I guess WG want to keep it that way... but we all know what it means if WG says " we will never do it" :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,842 posts
11,452 battles
13 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Because Everyone gets 450+mm Guns lately. And thus can Overmatch Bow Armor and Cruisers etc.

Only Fair when Germany also gets their Designs on that Level.

I guess you're talking about 30 mm on cruisers.

I'd rather have Tachibana's auto-bounce-angles. :Smile_trollface:

 

13 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Except maybe 3 Ships more that can be Overmatched

Which three?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,320 posts
19,080 battles
13 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

 

 

 

Because Everyone gets 450+mm Guns lately. And thus can Overmatch Bow Armor and Cruisers etc.

Only Fair when Germany also gets their Designs on that Level.

 

"everyone gets 450+mm guns" ohh everyone has that toy thats why you want to get it too? :Smile_child:

 

but seriously:

406mm guns can overmatch CAs aswell, so you dont need 450mm+ to overmatch CAs bow armor. :Smile_facepalm:. and only yamato can overmatch everything. thats her advantage over other BBs. german BBs have turtleback and hydro. those are their advantages over other BBs. so, 480mm guns wouldnt be fair at all.

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,258 posts
245 battles
16 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

Dont see why.

Others have 9x457mm or 9x460mm at Tier 10 already.

Extra 8x480mm would not Warrant Tier 11

Meh, 457's cant pen 32mm's and 480's 508's and 510's would overmatch the more heavily armoured bb's at some angles rendering them pointless.

 

Like i said tiers 11 and 12 would be far better i don't see why you have to limit it to ten tiers too be honest. And if wargaming does add those guns in then theres nothing stopping going further like 540mm's or 580's or maybe even 620mm's (yes i know those never existed but then neither did those other ships im just pointing it out).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,776 posts
13,185 battles
10 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Specially for my Sunleader bud:

 

I’d much rather see a CV with jet planes :Smile_trollface:

I already saw CV with jet planes :cap_old::cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
144 posts
7,970 battles
1 hour ago, Sunleader said:

Do you Think they should add it ? :)

 

It Seems that now.

All the other Major Countries. Including even the Soviets.

Have gotten a Super High Calibre Heavy Battleship.

 

While Germans still Sit around T10 with Max 420mm Guns.

 

So.

I think it is Time that we Add another Battleships to Germany.

We got the H39 Class (Friedrich der Große)

We got the H41 Class (Großer Kurfürst)

So the next Stop would be the H42-H43 Class.

Sporting 480mm Guns :)

 

Of course we could also Skip these and just go Straight for the H44 with 8x508mm Guns :P

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
35 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

"everyone gets 450+mm guns" ohh everyone has that toy thats why you want to get it too? :Smile_child:

 

but seriously:

406mm guns can overmatch CAs aswell, so you dont need 450mm+ to overmatch CAs bow armor. :Smile_facepalm:. and only yamato can overmatch everything. thats her advantage over other BBs. german BBs have turtleback and hydro. those are their advantages over other BBs. so, 480mm guns wouldnt be fair at all.

 

 

1.

Yep.

This is a Game.

If you call People Children because they would like to get certain Ships.

Then I really have Bad News for you about yourself. lol

 

2.

Sorry. But German BBs right now are mostly not really the Top of the End.

Actually. They Tend to Rank very Low thanks to being Bounced by almost anything and being very Unamaneuverable.

So for Balance Reasons it would actually make Sense to give Germans a New BB.

 

 

26 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Meh, 457's cant pen 32mm's and 480's 508's and 510's would overmatch the more heavily armoured bb's at some angles rendering them pointless.

 

Like i said tiers 11 and 12 would be far better i don't see why you have to limit it to ten tiers too be honest. And if wargaming does add those guns in then theres nothing stopping going further like 540mm's or 580's or maybe even 620mm's (yes i know those never existed but then neither did those other ships im just pointing it out).

 

1.

And ?

Unlike Yamato the Germans would get their usual Dispersion.

So its not like this would make such a Difference.

2.

No. Sorry but you can take Bets. If T11 and T12 were Introduced. Germans might get 480mm and 508mm And the others would likely get 600mm Mortar Guns....

 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
78 posts
796 battles

Instead of adding new German BB's they should buff the sigma on all of them it is ridiculous that everything that made German ships fun got taken out with power creep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,258 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

1.

And ?

Unlike Yamato the Germans would get their usual Dispersion.

So its not like this would make such a Difference.

2.

No. Sorry but you can take Bets. If T11 and T12 were Introduced. Germans might get 480mm and 508mm And the others would likely get 600mm Mortar Guns....

 

irrelevant, it would still render those ships obsolete.

 

No i won't actually. And germans would get biggers guns as well whats your point?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
10,249 posts
7,172 battles
27 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

I already saw CV with jet planes :cap_old::cap_cool:

 

I know :-)

 

Just has to leave that here as Sunleader is one of my favourite CV haters 

 

On topic: it might actually happen but I don’t like this development and influx of T9+10 premiums 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,320 posts
19,080 battles
12 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

1.

Yep.

This is a Game.

If you call People Children because they would like to get certain Ships.

Then I really have Bad News for you about yourself. lol

wow you were really hurt because of what i wrote to you :Smile_veryhappy: didnt call you child because you want to get some ships in a game. i did it because your post looked exactly like that. "Mom!, chris got a new truck with 6 wheels. mine has only 4!  i want one of that new truck too" :Smile_child:

Quote

2.

Sorry. But German BBs right now are mostly not really the Top of the End.

Actually. They Tend to Rank very Low thanks to being Bounced by almost anything and being very Unamaneuverable.

So for Balance Reasons it would actually make Sense to give Germans a New BB.

 

 

 

 

 

imo no ship should have turtleback in this game but WG loves to print ships which are tardproof. cant do anything about turtleback.

so, german BBs are just fine. they are kinda balanced. but who cares about balance, right? gotta ask for some ridiculous features or ships... :Smile_facepalm:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,876 posts
3,562 battles

WG said that they are never going to do a ship with 460mm guns, besides Yamato and Musashi, so forget the 480mm.

 

However, i could see her working as an alternate tier 10 battleship, like with Kremlin and Slava, with 8 guns instead of 12, with 440mm guns (i know it's not accurate, but i think that they could be fire). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
17 minutes ago, PonyOnSteroids said:

Instead of adding new German BB's they should buff the sigma on all of them it is ridiculous that everything that made German ships fun got taken out with power creep.

 

Wont happen anyways.

Chances for a New Ship are Bigger.

 

17 minutes ago, therealVanquisher said:

No. Froggies have 431mm

 

As of Yet.

Just wait.

 

16 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

irrelevant, it would still render those ships obsolete.

 

No i won't actually. And germans would get biggers guns as well whats your point?

 

1.

It would not at all lol.

2.

I know you wont. Because you know I am right lol.

 

 

9 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

wow you were really hurt because of what i wrote to you :Smile_veryhappy: didnt call you child because you want to get some ships in a game. i did it because your post looked exactly like that. "Mom!, chris got a new truck with 6 wheels. mine has only 4!  i want one of that new truck too" :Smile_child:

imo no ship should have turtleback in this game but WG loves to print ships which are tardproof. cant do anything about turtleback.

so, german BBs are just fine. they are kinda balanced. but who cares about balance, right? gotta ask for some ridiculous features or ships... :Smile_facepalm:

 

1.

No I am just Tired of this Boring Statement that people always make when they got nothing worthwhile to say.

2.

Do you even know what Turtuleback is ?

Its Just a normal Citadel Armor that is Angled to the Side.

Thus being easier to Penetrate from longer Range in exchange for being Harder to Penetrate from Closer Range.

Its neither Tardproof as especially in T10 any BB will Still Citadel You if you give Broadside.

Its also not even such a Big Advantage.

Especially when compared to other Ships which got their Citadel Under the Water line which is vastly more Effective than Turtleback...

3.

 

Kinda Balanced.

It says alot when someone Arguing for something knows so damn good that he is lying that he himself wants to relativate his own Statement.

 

5 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

WG said that they are never going to do a ship with 460mm guns, besides Yamato and Musashi, so forget the 480mm.

 

However, i could see her working as an alternate tier 10 battleship, like with Kremlin and Slava, with 8 guns instead of 12, with 440mm guns (i know it's not accurate, but i think that they could be fire). 

 

There is no 440mm Guns. So thats not an Option.

And WG also Said they will never add Prem Ships beyond Tier 8 and many other things.

So this is not an Argument :P

 

Also. I did consider just asking for Twin 480mm Guns for GK instead of the Triple 420mm

So that GK either has Triple 406mm or Double 480mm Turrets.

 

But Germany is very Lacking in BBs anyways.

In General Germany with only 1 Line for each Class and not even a Line of CVs.

Could really use some more Ships in its Tree.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,223 posts
12,008 battles
46 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

I already saw CV with jet planes :cap_old::cap_cool:

And they were almost stalling with their speeds. I guess that happens when maintenance crew can't be arsed to fix 2nd engine in Banshee... in entire plane complement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,320 posts
19,080 battles
13 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

1.

No I am just Tired of this Boring Statement that people always make when they got nothing worthwhile to say.

2.

Do you even know what Turtuleback is ?

Its Just a normal Citadel Armor that is Angled to the Side.

Thus being easier to Penetrate from longer Range in exchange for being Harder to Penetrate from Closer Range.

Its neither Tardproof as especially in T10 any BB will Still Citadel You if you give Broadside.

Its also not even such a Big Advantage.

Especially when compared to other Ships which got their Citadel Under the Water line which is vastly more Effective than Turtleback...

 

guess what im also tired of people who ask for ridiculous features or ships...

 

do i know what turtleback is? :Smile_veryhappy: 

wow nice try. at least you tried to expalin. let me correct you. GK for example if you show broadside with her, its impossible not harder to get citadeled from close range. ( this is german turtleback ofc. frech one is different) there is one point tho. if you are slightly angled, you can get citadeled even from close range  through the plating right in front of the first turret. same goes for the 4th turret (the plating right behind the 4th turret).

Having turtleback in a brawl, its a huge advantage... what are you talking about :Smile_facepalm: 

 

ships which have underwater citadels are also tardproof and their citadels should be raised. because if someone makes a mistake, he should be punished for that. but nope. in close range combat, turtleback is much more effective than underwater citadels. but what do i know after 15 battles, right? 

 

(still laughing btw. tried to teach me what turtleback is :Smile_veryhappy:)

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
16 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

guess what im also tired of people who ask for ridiculous features or ships...

 

do i know what turtleback is? :Smile_veryhappy: 

wow nice try. at least you tried to expalin. let me correct you. GK for example if you show broadside with her, its impossible not harder to get citadeled from close range. ( this is german turtleback ofc. frech one is different) there is one point tho. if you are slightly angled, you can get citadeled even from close range  through the plating right in front of the first turret. same goes for the 4th turret (the plating right behind the 4th turret).

Having turtleback in a brawl, its a huge advantage... what are you talking about :Smile_facepalm: 

 

ships which have underwater citadels are also tardproof and their citadels should be raised. because if someone makes a mistake, he should be punished for that. but nope. in close range combat, turtleback is much more effective than underwater citadels. but what do i know after 15 battles, right? 

 

(still laughing btw. tried to teach me what turtleback is :Smile_veryhappy:)

 

Ok.

Now I am sure your Trolling.

 

Because it is nowhere close to Impossible to Citadel GK.

 

But thanks for proving that your just derailing and dont have anything useful to say anyways.

Bye.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,320 posts
19,080 battles
7 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

Ok.

Now I am sure your Trolling.

 

Because it is nowhere close to Impossible to Citadel GK.

 

But thanks for proving that your just derailing and dont have anything useful to say anyways.

Bye.

can you even read? close range full broadside its impossible. (german turtleback not the french one) thats why having turtleback is a huge advantage while brawling. from long range? sure you can citadel it. but from close range citadeling a gk is only possible if that gk is a bit angled and if you can hit the plating right in front of the first turret or right behind of the 4th turret. 

 

before calling someone troll or before entering in a discussion, make sure you have a clue about the topic.  :Smile_facepalm:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×