Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NothingButTheRain

Stop auto-resetting stuff we don't want Wargaming!

7 comments in this topic

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles

Not only have you (Wargaming) deleted my replays several times now, but apparently it also changes the setting in the Game Center where you can change the setting so that it does not auto-update anymore. Now all my clients are the same version and I am incapable of running old replays anymore!!!!!

What is wrong with you! STOP THIS, IT IS MY PC!!! STOP CHANGING STUFF BEHIND MY BACK!!!!

This BS alone is enough reason for me to no longer buy new premium account anymore. Why the heck would I pay for someone to delete and change stuff on my computer behind my back? You're not taking this seriously.

• Cool 14
  • Bad 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,692 posts
6,504 battles

Agreed, wargaming really are incompetent when it comes to this stuff...

• Cool 2

Players
445 posts

wargaming really are incompetent

Careful they don't like you criticing them openly, I got a ticking off for commenting on the quality of the code and the coders, even if its all true !

• Funny 1

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,350 posts
25,043 battles
3 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

Careful they don't like you criticing them openly, I got a ticking off for commenting on the quality of the code and the coders, even if its all true !

We all agree they are bad, will they send tickets to all of us? :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
445 posts

No access, as a profesional coder, when you see strange bugs constanly showing up even after patches, you have to quetsion quality control. Maybe they read the Microsoft manual on monthly patching !

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this