You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

If I bought alaska for cash then again with freexp...

24 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
1,665 posts
8,592 battles

Would I get doubloons as compensation?

I'd prefer doubloons instead of the Azuma

[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,196 battles
6 minutes ago, Salentine said:

try it and let us know...

That's very mean... I would suggest something more cheaper like Nelson for experiment like that... 

But experiment is not needed as every ship sold will give you CREDITS! 

Doubloons compensation is usually issued if you have a ship and you obtain the same ship through other means, although not all means qualifying for doubloons compensation. 

[RONIN]
Players
1,665 posts
8,592 battles
Just now, Episparh said:

That's very mean... I would suggest something more cheaper like Nelson for experiment like that... 

But experiment is not needed every ship sold will give you CREDITS! 

Doubloons compensation is usually issued if you have a ship and you obtain the same ship through other means, although not all means qualifying for doubloons compensation. 

Don't worry @Salentine is one of my many fans so such posts are expected. :Smile_great:

You cant with the Nelson as its not sold in the shop, fact is I already bought the Alaska for cash when it came out and now I am coming up on 1Mill free XP.

Thus instead of wasting more resources on useless shitps like Georgia or Azuma, if I can trade in my freexp for the alaska again will I get doubloons?

@Crysantos Maybe you can help me?

Players
9,861 posts
11,573 battles
1 minute ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Don't worry @Salentine is one of my many fans so such posts are expected. :Smile_great:

You cant with the Nelson as its not sold in the shop, fact is I already bought the Alaska for cash when it came out and now I am coming up on 1Mill free XP.

Thus instead of wasting more resources on useless shitps like Georgia or Azuma, if I can trade in my freexp for the alaska again will I get doubloons?

I'm pretty sure Alaska should be seen in tech tree as "owned", so no, no free doubloons for you.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,474 battles

You can't buy it again. I bought the JB for cash and I no longer have he option to buy it for coal.
Same goes for Free XP ship - once you buy it, it counts as researched.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,819 posts
10,972 battles
2 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Would I get doubloons as compensation?

I'd prefer doubloons instead of the Azuma

You can't, it looks like this:
shot-19_06.27_09_23.29-0157.jpg.691c82da66fe10315305e3a027ffa92b.jpg

2 hours ago, Episparh said:

How much money does Nelson cost?

Privateer
7 posts
5,000 battles

Shame, this could be a chance for dubloonception: spend fxp to get ship which converts to dubloons, which you spend to convert fxp... 

• Funny 1

[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,196 battles
13 minutes ago, B0Tato said:
38 minutes ago, Episparh said:

How much does money does Nelson cost?

That partial quote deface my intends. I am not actually suggesting someone to do that, just mentioning that IF such experiment needs to be made it should be with lowest cost impact possible. 

If you mind reading bellow that lines, I am saying that such experiment will lead to Free XP to Credits conversion at a very unfavorable rates. 

Players
5,976 posts
11,345 battles
1 hour ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

So if you already own the Alaska, how were you planning on buying or unlocking it again when you know that this should be physically impossoble for you? How were you planning on unlocking something that should already be unlocked for you?

Can you show us a pic of your tech tree with Alaska?

Players
9,861 posts
11,573 battles
1 hour ago, B0Tato said:

You can't, it looks like this:
shot-19_06.27_09_23.29-0157.jpg.691c82da66fe10315305e3a027ffa92b.jpg

yes

5t9q2.jpg

• Funny 2

[BBMM]
Players
5,794 posts
7,356 battles
1 hour ago, B0Tato said:

If I remember correctly, you need 1 million free XP and ONE CREDIT.

So, if you sell it... you get one credit... :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_trollface:

[BBMM]
Players
5,794 posts
7,356 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

So if you already own the Alaska, how were you planning on buying or unlocking it again when you know that this should be physically impossoble for you?

Buy containers and it might drop... (I'm quite sure you'll get dubloons then though)  :Smile_hiding:

Players
606 posts
4 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

If I remember correctly, you need 1 million free XP and ONE CREDIT.

So, if you sell it... you get one credit... :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_trollface:

Only 375k FXP actually!

And yes, all FXP ships cost 1 credit after 'researching' them... and you don't get a free port slot (or commander?) unlike coal/steel ships :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
11,345 battles
6 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Buy containers and it might drop... (I'm quite sure you'll get dubloons then though)  :Smile_hiding:

I'm not sure if Alaska is amongst the possible drops in supercontainers these days, but ships like Missouri, Musashi and Kron were.

[BBMM]
Players
5,794 posts
7,356 battles
Just now, Rusty_9 said:

Only 375k FXP actually!

And yes, all FXP ships cost 1 credit after 'researching' them... and you don't get a free port slot (or commander?) unlike coal/steel ships :Smile_coin:

Damn 375k FXP is cheap. Too bad it will probably a mehboat for me.

[BBMM]
Players
5,794 posts
7,356 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I'm not sure if Alaska is amongst the possible drops in supercontainers these days, but ships like Missouri, Musashi and Kron were.

Not sure either, I sometimes buy containers for my son though (if they are on sale and he has made top marks in school).

Usually I do not care what rolls out of them. Mostly flags and other stuff, he did get a low tier DD once.

Players
9,861 posts
11,573 battles
2 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Damn 375k FXP is cheap. Too bad it will probably a mehboat for me.

She, disturbingly enough, punishes for showing broadside. But otherwise, 9x 406mm including HE option as well 32mm amidship and Brit lol heal helps her stand her ground. AA and secondaries are lacking tho.

[BBMM]
Players
5,794 posts
7,356 battles
2 minutes ago, Panocek said:

She, disturbingly enough, punishes for showing broadside. But otherwise, 9x 406mm including HE option as well 32mm amidship and Brit lol heal helps her stand her ground. AA and secondaries are lacking tho.

Any BB punishes broadside, well more or less (sometimes you get trolled). You forgot it is slow as a snail and unmaneuverable. 

My opinion on Nelson comes more from the K/D, sort of --> the times I killed-slaughtered-plundered one vs times I got smacked by one.. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,750 posts
10,229 battles

AFAIK

you cannot buy a ship twice,

you can always obtain a ship twice with different means,

buying - marathon

buying - container

buying - etc

but never

buying - buying (whatever resource you use)

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
148 posts
7,648 battles
58 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

AFAIK

you cannot buy a ship twice,

you can always obtain a ship twice with different means,

buying - marathon

buying - container

buying - etc

but never

buying - buying (whatever resource you use)

You can buy In game (exp/coal/dubloons ) and then from the Premium shop for Cash

However, the reverse is not possible, buying from the shop then In game is not.
As the moment you get the ship you can no longer purchase it in game

Although, it in reality is no different to buying dubloons at that stage (unless your buying a bundle but, then your paying more anyway)

[PARAZ]
Players
340 posts
9,157 battles
5 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Judging by you previous thread how crap the Georgia is and Azuma as well something tells me even Alaska won´t float your Boat!

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[RONIN]
Players
1,665 posts
8,592 battles
9 minutes ago, Aschwell said:

Judging by you previous thread how crap the Georgia is and Azuma as well something tells me even Alaska won´t float your Boat!

:Smile_trollface:

I like the alaska shes a keeper.