Adm_Ballsey

How to play Russian Battleships Sinop + Captain Skills

8 comments in this topic

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
322 posts
19,309 battles

Hello once again everyone,
I've been playing the Russian Battleships now for a few weeks and they are proving to be quite a bit of fun. The Sinop was the third one I got from a soviet container and it's proving to be
an incredibly strong tier 7 battleship, with these amazing 406mm guns it really feels borderline overpowered. Let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you all enjoy the video.

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,649 posts
6,130 battles
1 hour ago, Number_Eleven said:

it's incredible indeed - incredibly vulnerable

Stop showing broadside.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
163 posts
1,549 battles
On 7/6/2019 at 1:20 PM, lafeel said:

Stop showing broadside.

Or just overextending, RU bb are subject to servere punishment when they burn due to higher amount hp as fires are percentage based :cap_haloween:

Also the sheer size of RU bb makes them easy to hit even from maximum distance

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
381 posts
6,686 battles

As we can see this ranked sprint season tier 7, Sinop is totally OP as a Battleship. All these russian BBs seem to be one tier lower they really should be but I guess that´s part of making up these complete paper ships carrying guns the caliber or ship armor plating thicknesses Soviet Union could never produce around the timescale of the game. 

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
322 posts
19,309 battles

@TohtoriP It's the game mode of epicenter which really plays into the Sinop's hands. It can pick a spot bow in and virtually never be forced to maneuver allowing it to maximise it's strengths. With domination mode Sinop is forced to be more mobile usually opening it up to torpedo attack and showing more broadside. It's a very strong ship but epicenter just makes it way too easy to play, making the current season all epicenter was a really poor choice by wargaming also  in my opinion.

• Cool 1

Players
1,738 posts
10 minutes ago, Adm_Ballsey said:

@TohtoriP It's the game mode of epicenter which really plays into the Sinop's hands. It can pick a spot bow in and virtually never be forced to maneuver allowing it to maximise it's strengths. With domination mode Sinop is forced to be more mobile usually opening it up to torpedo attack and showing more broadside. It's a very strong ship but epicenter just makes it way too easy to play, making the current season all epicenter was a really poor choice by wargaming also  in my opinion.

image.thumb.png.1471070dd3d87a3971e9031960a6721e.png

[-LA-]
Players
702 posts
5,354 battles

this has to be badly out of date? these guns are terrible cant hit the broadside of a BB at 6km! and if they do it bounces! i cant see how people like this ship its such a huge downgrade from the izmail.

Sign in to follow this