Seargent_Nigel

S Dragon Vrs Myoko

6 comments in this topic

Players
132 posts
13,298 battles

Simple question really - is there any difference between: Standard S Dragon and a standard Myoko? - plus is there any benefit in having one above the other?

Thanks.

Players
9,835 posts
11,528 battles
4 minutes ago, Seargent_Nigel said:

Simple question really - is there any difference between: Standard S Dragon and a standard Myoko? - plus is there any benefit in having one above the other?

Thanks.

Dragon and well Arpeggio Myokos are carbon copies of regular Myoko minus option to mount camouflages. So they are objectively inferior due to lack of concealment and potential economic bonuses, but they can accept any IJN captain without retraining like premium ship.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,085 posts
11,545 battles

Having 2 manga Myokos plus S.Dragon i sold my regular Myoko.

But it is a fact that the lack of the camo makes them One of the worse among the T7 cruisers.

Not unplayable but 11,6 km is not great regarding the gunrange of meager 15,6 km.

Players
9,835 posts
11,528 battles
4 minutes ago, The_Pillager said:

Having 2 manga Myokos plus S.Dragon i sold my regular Myoko.

But it is a fact that the lack of the camo makes them One of the worse among the T7 cruisers.

Not unplayable but 11,6 km is not great regarding the gunrange of meager 15,6 km.

On other hand Myoko have 10gun salvo, potent torps even if somewhat speschul positioned and the best hp/armor combo.

Beta Tester
2,085 posts
11,545 battles

These ships are identical to the regular Myoko.

Same guns, same torps, same rudder and so on.

Only difference is the fact that you cant replace the manga paint with camo. Costs you 3%.

On the other hand you can play it with every japanese captain. Good for training.

You just have to play a bit more cautiously

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,405 posts
4,189 battles

put a 19 point cpt in them and grind that cpt xp