Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Googie_RN_Rtd

Do you get Penalised for Crashing out of a Match?

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
25 posts
13,591 battles

I was playing a match earlier today (09.27) in Shima and at about 15 minutes I had a Fatal Crash within the game (never had one before), the short of it was that I could not close the game, I could not get focus on Taskmgr or do anything, the upshot of it was that I ended up having to restart my PC, I then ran WG check, as I realised that the Match would be by now well over and then I logged back in and received the following message. "Disciplinary Penalty Lifted - For your observations of the rules of the game your disciplinary penalty was lifted" I was not penalised for anything before, in fact I can't remember the last time I was Pink, so my question is are you penalised for leaving a Match prematurely and if so how come it was lifted without playing another or multiple penalty free matches?

TIA

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

You get penalised for leaving the match while still being alive (and continue to stay away for the duration of the match, so if you manage to log back in, you're good). The reasons WHY you left the game don't matter as it'd encourage/enable abuse.

• Cool 1

Players
7,517 posts
245 battles

Yeah, if you stay disconnected, i had one in my georgia today, but i came back not like it mattered since i was dead with 15k damage done, the next game in her was somewhat more enjoyable.

• Cool 1

[CKBK]
Players
315 posts
13,612 battles
7 minutes ago, Googie_RN_Rtd said:

so my question is are you penalised for leaving a Match prematurely and if so how come it was lifted without playing another or multiple penalty free matches?

You are penalised im sure, I had my gpu die on me and when I logged back i had to play 2-3 matches before the pink status was lifted. As for the other part of your question I honestly dont know how that is possible. Most likely it doesn't penalize after more than a certain amount of time spent in a match. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
25 posts
13,591 battles
3 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

You get penalised for leaving the match while still being alive (and continue to stay away for the duration of the match, so if you manage to log back in, you're good). The reasons WHY you left the game don't matter as it'd encourage/enable abuse.

OK that make sense then thank you, although it was probably a good 30 minutes maybe even longer before I got back into the game and the match was well over.