You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tixxxa

ranked battle ship experience LOST!!!

14 comments in this topic

[QUHA]
Players
12 posts
2,025 battles

Hi, (no specific forum for reclamations so I just post it here)

Managed to compleat the requirements for Loan Ships for ranked battles.

Ship stated that captain xp would stay with the captain as event ended.

Ship stated that that ship xp would be transferred to nations starting ships.

Now two things. 1) the statement abou ship xp is quite vaquely/ poorly formatted.. please do pay attention so that it is explisit.

2) all of the ship experience I gained on the loan ships is lost. (total of 100k+ JP: 70k+; USA:20k+ and USSR: 10k+

Sincerely yours, Tixxxa

[CATS]
Players
26,115 posts
14,098 battles
1 minute ago, Tixxxa said:

Hi, (no specific forum for reclamations so I just post it here)

Managed to compleat the requirements for Loan Ships for ranked battles.

Now two things. 1) the statement abou ship xp is quite vaquely/ poorly formatted.. please do pay attention so that it is explisit.

2) all of the ship experience I gained on the loan ships is lost. (total of 100k+ JP: 70k+; USA:20k+ and USSR: 10k+

Sincerely yours, Tixxxa

There is only one start ship per nation. What more clarification do you need?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,060 posts
19,525 battles

All Ship XP will be on.

following ships

tier1.png.81bf1841803f5a4ffdc70a082b1e9ae8.png

• Cool 2

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,645 battles
41 minutes ago, Tixxxa said:

[...]

1) the statement abou ship xp is quite vaquely/ poorly formatted.. please do pay attention so that it is explisit.

1) The captain exp remains on the captains (or the elite exp pool if you ran 19pt-captains). How is that in any way unclear ?

(also talk about poor formatting)

37 minutes ago, Tixxxa said:

[...]

How can you draw a conclusion directly contradicting the statement you are quoting

without giving any hint as to weather you checked on the starting ships or drawing information from other sources ?

(Pls refer to T0byJugs post to learn what "starting ships" refers to if that's necessary)

[QUHA]
Players
12 posts
2,025 battles

Ok.

Crux of the issue was that term 'startup ships' was misunderstood by me. TY for clarifying it up  T0byJug

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,060 posts
19,525 battles
35 minutes ago, Tixxxa said:

Ok.

Crux of the issue was that term 'startup ships' was misunderstood by me. TY for clarifying it up  T0byJug

A hint then mate.. The forum will help you.. But come to the forum and say i'm confused. 

Wargaming make a lot of mistakes and this forum is full of threads with many long term and high throughput forum contributes complaining.

But we will tend to defend WG when something is clear. Where the XP went is clear to the vast majority of the forum and indeed the community.

come and polity ask a question the this forum is FULL of people that will be very helpfull. come and blame and complain your likely to get a more hostile response.

your comment in the post above is what you need to do  Simple words. I'm confused or I misunderstood

Also

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

• Cool 6

[QUHA]
Players
12 posts
2,025 battles

true!

quick google did not help regarding term. I have run into 'less than exact' wording or getting only partial information (last batch of victory tokens) when software tells me "tokens recieved yesterday" , server issues within wows. (why my fuse was shorter than standard).

in the news about the ranked season

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/ranked-12/

they explained quite a bit about rental ships .. nothing about the ship xp thou (( why ??)).

Now this would have been a very good place as there is plenty of room. Further the words "starting ship" could be a link to a page where the term is explained (for us un-initiated )

( pointer for future to people within wargaming )

[QUHA]
Players
12 posts
2,025 battles
18 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Seriously.

What are the options for a nations starting ship? A Tier X?

Ships that one had on your port when one compleated the 'get loan ships for raked season..' mission. ??

It is simple onece the answer is know but (for me it was) quite hard to figure out.. bit like the old.. how to make egg stand on its sharp point on hard, even horisontal surface (== table).

did bit more research on this..

no search on world of warships home ..

there is a wiki link.. ok.. sounds good.. search for 'nations starting ships'

got 50 pages list (first page) .. none of which seem to refer to info given to me on this thread.

So.. what would be the intended method for me to find out what nations starting ships mean ??

Yes.. that is a rethoric question regarding non affiliated forum uses.. It is actually valid question for wargaming team .. What is the amount of effort you expect player to use inorder to understand the messages you write?

Withing game .. no help,

home page.. no search, no help,

wiki from home page .. no obv terms explained section.use  search there.. no help.

[CATS]
Players
26,115 posts
14,098 battles
6 minutes ago, Tixxxa said:

Ships that one had on your port when one compleated the 'get loan ships for raked season..' mission. ?? 

How is that a starting ship for a nation?

[QUHA]
Players
12 posts
2,025 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

How is that a starting ship for a nation?

I will not try to make you see how people misunderstand things. people do that .. especially when they are given vaque statement like 'best video format' or best audiotape.

if you truly feel that I should have known the term .. please do tell me the path (step by step) how to find out what starting ships are without asking another person

I have not found out a reasonable path to this info. I found out why I could not see info. I have stated my point of view should someone at wargaming care.

you have 17k posts.. term is clear to you .. I have 7 posts.. the term is not clear to me.

ARE YOU REALLY saying that misunderstating the message when there is no clear path to the info .. is my fault?!? it is starting to sound like that and I am not really up to that argument.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,727 posts
10,183 battles

I guess this topic ran its course,

OP had a misunderstanding,

lets accept, WG in both major titles, had a lot of not %100 clear wording, at least not everyone.

But it has been resolved.

So, as I see this turns into something more personal,

I'm gonna lock it down.

If you guy wanna continue the discussion about the ranked season 12, I'm sure you can find another thread about it.

Gd'day