Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RonMontano

Last night i was dreaming....

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
1,043 battles

Hi All,

I really enjoy this game and last night i was dreaming bout something and thought i would share this with u

Wouldn't it be awesome to have some sort of story mode, where we can sail out with our ships and go on adventure, do missions on the way and achieve objectives, just so we can have a some nice long sailing time with our ships, i do like them a lot but i find the sailing time way to short, i mean it's a battle focus on not getting shot and after 15 mnts that's it sailing time over and out, wouldn't it be awesome in this way to have extra time to spend with our ships ?? i believe it would be an interesting idea to get some extra xp and money along the way...

Like i said i was dreaming, not sure if this wil ever come to reality..

anywho it is awesome game

Kind Regards

RonMontano

www.webradio-waasland.be

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Scenario battles are our story mode.

Other then that, WoWs is not an adventure game with the ships representing our characters.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,819 posts
10,972 battles
8 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Other then that, WoWs is not an adventure game with the ships representing our characters.

Maaan... don't be such a Hakuryu!

• Funny 1

Players
2 posts
1,043 battles

Nja like said i was dreaming........................but ok i'm going to go stand in a corner....feeling a shamed that i've said something......

Happy Sailing

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
7 minutes ago, RonMontano said:

Nja like said i was dreaming........................but ok i'm going to go stand in a corner....feeling a shamed that i've said something......

Happy Sailing

No, please...

If you have more details to your ideas share them. Just because I think it wouldn't fit, doesn't mean that others agree with me, or that Wargaming couldn't adapt and incorporate it in some way if they like it too.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,474 battles

I like the idea, but I'm afraid it won't happen.

There is too much work for a small potential profit. = not a WG style.

Sign in to follow this