Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cmdr_Han_Solo

Unfair Game

10 comments in this topic

Players
36 posts
2,349 battles

So I have just two things to ask wargaming, and one question to reply too. First when are you going to fix the matchmaking server. Second when are you going to start getting rid of those players that are cheating and making the servers unstable. Yes I use to run game servers and players using the IP cheat by disconnecting and reconnecting will make the servers very unstable they don't even have to hack or use mods.

And to reply to the Question will I be recommending any of your games to any body, and sadly I can confirm NO I will not in fact I am strongly telling people not to start playing until you fix questions one and two..

Have a very nice day from the only real Han Solo. Im on line and can be searched for if any body really wants to as I use to run six game servers. And only play on line games with the tag Han Solo..

• Funny 4
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 1

Players
2,571 posts
11,389 battles

Learn to play issue. If anything you're a liability to your team.

Before making wild accusations of cheating learn the game mechanics.You literally bought your way to tier 10 without an inkling of how the game works. Then instead of looking at yourself and figuring how you can improve or ask for advice you come to the forums to complain about "cheats".

Also @MrConway and @Crysantos i know im beating a dead horse here and you guys have already given your view on it but OP is a fine example of why tutorials are needed. Guy buys ton of premium ships (mostly high tier ones), probably spent another ton of money on free exp, gets to tier 10, and complains about cheating.

• Cool 6

Players
2,571 posts
11,389 battles

Appearently not his first topic on cheats. He previously accused the bots in co-op for cheating. Damm bots.

• Funny 6

[NWP]
Players
2,639 posts
16,262 battles
4 hours ago, Cmdr_Han_Solo said:

Yes I use to run game servers and players using the IP cheat by disconnecting and reconnecting will make the servers very unstable they don't even have to hack or use mods.

IP cheat?

What does it do and how does it help you cheat in WOWs?

[CATS]
Players
26,238 posts
14,151 battles
2 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

IP cheat?

What does it do and how does it help you cheat in WOWs?

He probably thinks it makes him play worse and is the only rational explanation for his bad performance.

[FLYD]
Players
1,372 posts
13,082 battles

So I have just two things to ask wargaming, and one question to reply too. First when are you going to fix the matchmaking server. Second when are you going to start getting rid of those players that are cheating and making the servers unstable. Yes I use to run game servers and players using the IP cheat by disconnecting and reconnecting will make the servers very unstable they don't even have to hack or use mods.

And to reply to the Question will I be recommending any of your games to any body, and sadly I can confirm NO I will not in fact I am strongly telling people not to start playing until you fix questions one and two..

Have a very nice day from the only real Han Solo. Im on line and can be searched for if any body really wants to as I use to run six game servers. And only play on line games with the tag Han Solo..

Okay Okay Okay I bite....

1.) What part of the Matchmaking needs fixing? You do the majority of your Battles in a T10 Battleship... Do you not want to fight of the T11 or even the T12?

2.) Good you have run gameservers, where they as multilayered as the ones for WOWS, Modular for Port and ships chatserver that runs simultaniously and the game instance? Yes? Yes? No? Just asking because i played to the last few days the only thing that i didn't notice was players reconnecting all the time. Please do not mistake a dedicated Minecraft Server with a Multi Instance Cloud based application that has a lot more data to process to let you play :)

Okay REAL HANS Olo..... i hope you have a nice day.

If you now excuse me i think some of my braincells are ready to comit bloody seppuku.

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

Some one who doesn't know his limits......stick to running game servers OP, stay away from actually playing the games. :Smile_sceptic:

edit - been reading OP's previous posts....just wow. Apart from the tin foil hat stuff, he even gives out advice :Smile_veryhappy: Take this gem for instance "People who have played 10000, 16000 battles can do stuff that someone with 300 battles couldn't even dream about. @name removed you are new to the game. Before you buy high tier premium ships you maybe should learn how to play the game in low tiers (3-4). How to aim, detection mechanics, angling and some other basics. There is a couple of video tutorials on youtube and even on the WoWS site ('How it works')."

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,843 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, Cmdr_Han_Solo sagte:

Yes I use to run game servers and players using the IP cheat by disconnecting and reconnecting will make the servers very unstable they don't even have to hack or use mods.

so you conclude that the WG servers are hampered by such things only because your own game servers aren't configured and/or adminstrated properly?

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,750 posts
10,252 battles

Dear OP,

If you think there are cheaters in game,

please get your replay(s) and open a CS ticket with the explanation.

There is nothing anyone can do in forum about that.

Before this topic turns into some offtopic personal conversation fest.

I'm locking it down.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1