Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kongeskibet

Warning

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BATES]
[BATES]
Players
6 posts
7,197 battles

Until an hour ago I was a member of the clan *edit* under the clan commander *edit*. I have served this clan for nearly 90 days delivered at least 30 oil every day. An hour ago I was suddenly kicked out without having violated any clan rules.

 

The clan have two rules:

You are out, if you hide your statistics and if you have not played in 7 days (unless agreed with the commander) - Well, I have obeyed both.

 

This is the incident in the chat today, just that:

*edit*

 

THEREFORE:

I will hereby like to warn WoWs members about this commander and appeal members not to join this clan !

 

ALSO:

I would like to have members opinions, whether this is normal practice among the clans in WoWs, as well as comments by members with a similar experience.

 

Thank you

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,285 posts
35,860 battles

What clan on earth forces you to play everyday and 7 days of absence is a kick? Most clans have 30 days of inactivity kick , even the most active / competitive ones have 14 days unless you tell the commander that you'll be off the game. Find some chill clan mate, there's plenty of them . 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
[BATES]
Players
6 posts
7,197 battles
14 minutes ago, Awesome5auce said:

DAOC have 34 members, average winrate of 48.23%. I doubt many people are going to be clambering to join this clan. I think you dodged a bullet.

 

https://wows-numbers.com/clan/500155713,DAOC-Ancient-Forces-DAOC/ 

You are right. Some good players moved on to other clan during the last clan battle season.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
[BATES]
Players
6 posts
7,197 battles
22 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

What clan on earth forces you to play everyday and 7 days of absence is a kick? Most clans have 30 days of inactivity kick , even the most active / competitive ones have 14 days unless you tell the commander that you'll be off the game. Find some chill clan mate, there's plenty of them . 

Thank you for your advice, it is taken !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
2 minutes ago, Kongeskibet said:

Thank you for your advice, it is taken !

You might want to take another advice: Remove the names from your opening post. All of them, including the clan tag.

Name and shame is not allowed on the forums.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
[BATES]
Players
6 posts
7,197 battles
7 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

You might want to take another advice: Remove the names from your opening post. All of them, including the clan tag.

Name and shame is not allowed on the forums.

Advice taken :-)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,285 posts
35,860 battles

BTW WG can’t do anything about in-clan relations, it’s only up to your commander. If he was acting like that then as I said just go forward to another clan. I know that you’re mad because of how he did act but nor you nor the community / WG can’t do anything about it. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Players
97 posts
13,575 battles

darn i thought our 60 days of inactivity and i might kick was hard. and 7days lol

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,494 battles

Hiya,

         I've edited the details of the clan and commander out as well as have moved your topic to a more appropriate section as naming and shaming is not allowed and disputes which happen within a clan should remain private.

 

Now, although we don't know the other side of this story I will say this. WG has no say on what happens within a clan, so long as the terms and conditions and the rules are followed. A clan commander is also free to remove players from their clan without warning. WarGaming does not implicate itself with clan business as long as the rules are followed. 

 

I will also say, clan business should remain private. Everyone is different and every clan is different, some people will fit better in other clans. The important thing isn't to name clans you're unhappy with, but finding a clan that suits you and your needs. It is important to choose the right clan and you should spend a bit of time with them before joining the clan. That would give you a chance to know whether you are welcome or not.

 

Kind regards,

                       CptMinia.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
[BATES]
Players
6 posts
7,197 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

BTW WG can’t do anything about in-clan relations, it’s only up to your commander. If he was acting like that then as I said just go forward to another clan. I know that you’re mad because of how he did act but nor you nor the community / WG can’t do anything about it. 

Thanks MacArthur92. You are right, I was somewhat upset but am now relaxed. I will move on and find another clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
[BATES]
Players
6 posts
7,197 battles
55 minutes ago, CptMinia said:

Hiya,

         I've edited the details of the clan and commander out as well as have moved your topic to a more appropriate section as naming and shaming is not allowed and disputes which happen within a clan should remain private.

 

Now, although we don't know the other side of this story I will say this. WG has no say on what happens within a clan, so long as the terms and conditions and the rules are followed. A clan commander is also free to remove players from their clan without warning. WarGaming does not implicate itself with clan business as long as the rules are followed. 

 

I will also say, clan business should remain private. Everyone is different and every clan is different, some people will fit better in other clans. The important thing isn't to name clans you're unhappy with, but finding a clan that suits you and your needs. It is important to choose the right clan and you should spend a bit of time with them before joining the clan. That would give you a chance to know whether you are welcome or not.

 

Kind regards,

                       CptMinia.

Thank you CptMinia.

I didn't know better about posting, lesson learned :-)

Regarding choosing clans, lesson learned too :-)

Also, I fully understand WG's attitude and I can also understand that it is an internal and a private matter. I was angry in the situation. Now I'm cool :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×