Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rooke_1704

We're sorry!

14 comments in this topic

Players
79 posts
16,210 battles

I was in a division with a clan mate and when he hit the battle button we were stuck in port. I was able to leave the division and we had 2 other clan mates online at the time. When my clan leader tried to invite us all to a division the virus spread. This seems to have now infected the whole EU server. On behalf of MBS we would like to point the finger of blame squarely at @Master476_hero and we welcome all EU members to grief him at every available opportunity.

Once again we are sorry!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SHAFT]
Players
1,255 posts
25,493 battles

Can't join any type of battle and can't see my clan's chat dialog..

Yey, last day of ranked nightmare and this glitch...  Oh I know  a fix, get more prem ships for coal and steel! :)

[BLITZ]
Players
2,846 posts
11,875 battles

By Crysantos
06/21/2019

Server issues - RESTART 23/06 21:45 - 22:45 CEST

Dear players,

Due to maintenance work we will restart our World of Warships server on 23/06/2019 at 19:45 UTC. Players on Port Screen will be redirected to another server instance. Players in battles will have to wait for them to finish.

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,605 posts
13,892 battles
31 minutes ago, Rooke_1704 said:

I was in a division with a clan mate and when he hit the battle button we were stuck in port. I was able to leave the division and we had 2 other clan mates online at the time. When my clan leader tried to invite us all to a division the virus spread. This seems to have now infected the whole EU server. On behalf of MBS we would like to point the finger of blame squarely at @Master476_hero and we welcome all EU members to grief him at every available opportunity.

Once again we are sorry!

I see. @Master476_hero I am very dissapointed with you and will write a strongly worded letter.....

STRONGLY WORDED I SAY!

• Funny 1

Players
2,126 posts
20,072 battles
57 minutes ago, Master476_hero said:

Oh lord...

Good grief sir you appear to have broken the game how dare you 

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,605 posts
13,892 battles

This tread still made me crack up :) Thanks for that MBS Lads. You at least made us all smile.

• Cool 1

Players
79 posts
16,210 battles
6 hours ago, The_Reichtangle said:

This tread still made me crack up :) Thanks for that MBS Lads. You at least made us all smile.

We do our best... well I do 😂

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,605 posts
13,892 battles
1 hour ago, Rooke_1704 said:

We do our best... well I do 😂

Thats great keep it up. :) We totally need a little more lightheartedness in this game.