Jump to content
ClappingLollies

Is this a thing now?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,906 posts

dadwad.png.d07b8d18f06708121e289f876a614bcd.png

 

 

I come back from a break and this is the crap waiting for me? No, its not on my end. I run 100's of other games with no problems and i run rendering software on a daily basis. (hourly almost). So everything is up to spec and date.

Not cool getting this crap mid gunfight. 

Happened two times today.  

 

Fix crap like this before releasing fantasy lines please.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,573 posts
13,484 battles
17 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

dadwad.png.d07b8d18f06708121e289f876a614bcd.png

 

 

I come back from a break and this is the crap waiting for me? No, its not on my end. I run 100's of other games with no problems and i run rendering software on a daily basis. (hourly almost). So everything is up to spec and date.

Not cool getting this crap mid gunfight. 

Happened two times today.  

 

Fix crap like this before releasing fantasy lines please.  

 

 

 

I don't mean to be blunt but what can the forums do about it?

Send your ticket and wait on it.

 

14 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Has the word "twice" passed from common usage?

 

Pedantry, really?

In a place visited by thousands of non-native speakers... :Smile_bajan2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,906 posts
16 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

 

I don't mean to be blunt but what can the forums do about it?

Send your ticket and wait on it.

 

Thank you for not being blunt. 

But where else do you post crap like this? Ticket? Get instructions to install a third party Russian software? I'm sorry i don't mean to be blunt. But i'm not a freaking idiot ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,573 posts
13,484 battles
Just now, MortenTardo said:

Thank you for not being blunt. 

But where else do you post crap like this? Ticket? Get instructions to install a third party Russian software? I'm sorry but i don't mean to be blunt. But i'm not a freaking idiot ;) 

 

 

Ok then. 

I hope it sorts itself out :cap_like:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,818 posts
10,909 battles
8 hours ago, MortenTardo said:

Get instructions to install a third party Russian software?

Maybe you should check out Steel Ocean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,818 posts
10,909 battles
3 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

Does anyone play Steel Ocean? It looked like WoWs but there was no-one in it, last time I looked.

Don't know, but it's no (Bela)Rus(s)ian third party software.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,069 battles
9 hours ago, MortenTardo said:

Thank you for not being blunt. 

But where else do you post crap like this? Ticket? Get instructions to install a third party Russian software? I'm sorry i don't mean to be blunt. But i'm not a freaking idiot ;)

Well it's hard to judge where this is issue is coming from if you don't provide us with some info, so we can check the potential source of the issue. Yes it can be related to your system, just because other games are running fine doesn't mean that this is not a potential source for that issue. We're very happy to look into this - so please contact our customer support with a ticket, attach the report and if possible also a WGCheck and dxdiag so we can investigate.

 

4 hours ago, Bluestrategist said:

And thank you for the totally mysterious thread subject. 

Yep, also not really related to gameplay at all, thus moving it.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,494 battles

Agree with Crysantos, just because other executables and applications are working it doesn't mean the cause is not linked to your system. Contact support and send them an error/crash log which you should find in your worldofwarships folder, should be something like this: C:\WorldofWarships\crashes. 

 

If you don't give us the appropriate information, there's not a lot we can do to help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×