Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekend Highlights – Ship Coupon Reset

16 comments in this topic

[KOG]
Players
31 posts
7,740 battles

so it was the 23th, the 23th i was gonna get my georgia (i have screens) now i have to wait 3 more days.....and then you typed on the site as if i need to be happy with it.

that article got removed and now it does even mention the later date anymore, it just mentions a date and no word anymore about it being later than planned.......GG

I would like to play with georgia this weekend.

• Cool 3

WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,075 battles
14 hours ago, RevelAndQuaff said:

So you've done it but no explanation why?

Hey mate,

This way players who still need to get a bit of steel / coal for their next planned have a few extra days before the next update hits - and you will be able to see any potential new ships announced in the patch notes. Thus you'll have all necessary info to make your decision about what to buy.

35 minutes ago, theOneNL said:

so it was the 23th, the 23th i was gonna get my georgia (i have screens) now i have to wait 3 more days.....and then you typed on the site as if i need to be happy with it.

that article got removed and now it does even mention the later date anymore, it just mentions a date and no word anymore about it being later than planned.......GG

I would like to play with georgia this weekend.

I understand you wanted to get it this Sunday and that you don't want to wait. The new date is only three days later and the Georgia will still be available in 0.8.5 - sorry for the late notice change! I hope you'll enjoy Georgia next week :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

[KOG]
Players
31 posts
7,740 battles

just tell the real reason..."we cant reset the coupons without a game update" or "due to technical limitations we have the update and reset on the same date"
that would create a lot more understanding then "we extend your waiting time be happy with it"
when do you learn to openly communicate? or inform people not 1 day before it was planned.....

• Cool 4

[SERBS]
Players
44 posts
10,688 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

Hey mate,

This way players who still need to get a bit of steel / coal for their next planned have a few extra days before the next update hits - and you will be able to see any potential new ships announced in the patch notes. Thus you'll have all necessary info to make your decision about what to buy.

I understand you wanted to get it this Sunday and that you don't want to wait. The new date is only three days later and the Georgia will still be available in 0.8.5 - sorry for the late notice change! I hope you'll enjoy Georgia next week :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

Well... i searched the net but still can't find no info when new update 0.8.5. will be launched AND (if then will be possible to exchange some coal and steel for som NEW SHIPS like Siegfried ...? If not then, then when will new ships be aprioximateley available for exchange?).

Players
50 posts
6,325 battles
1 hour ago, theOneNL said:

just tell the real reason..."we cant reset the coupons without a game update" or "due to technical limitations we have the update and reset on the same date"
that would create a lot more understanding then "we extend your waiting time be happy with it"
when do you learn to openly communicate? or inform people not 1 day before it was planned.....

exactly what I came here to say.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,485 posts
8,838 battles
6 minutes ago, Zlovenia1 said:

Well... i searched the net but still can't find no info when new update 0.8.5. will be launched AND (if then will be possible to exchange some coal and steel for som NEW SHIPS like Siegfried ...? If not then, then when will new ships be aprioximateley available for exchange?).

I think 0.8.5 is planned for 26.6 atleast for some months. Thats when the first soviet tokens were to be removed, and thats already 2 months showing. Currency always gets removed when patch goes live.

Since Crysantos is basicly talking about a Coal ship, i think it will be Yoshino. Siegfried hasnt been tested yet by CCs and such, so no way it will go live. Yoshino is announced to be coal, and it has been tested already, so it would make sense.

This. Its also my issue. Just say: We will do it with the patch. And this could have been changed 2 months ago as it has been planned, not 1 day before you can get it. Its not about losing 3 days, dont care about that. Its just usual WG not being able to communicate things in advance. And even make it out to be a POSITIVE thing is really questionable in my mind, what is positive if i currently have no coupon :cap_hmm:?

[SERBS]
Players
44 posts
10,688 battles
18 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I think 0.8.5 is planned for 26.6 atleast for some months. Thats when the first soviet tokens were to be removed, and thats already 2 months showing. Currency always gets removed when patch goes live.

Since Crysantos is basicly talking about a Coal ship, i think it will be Yoshino. Siegfried hasnt been tested yet by CCs and such, so no way it will go live. Yoshino is announced to be coal, and it has been tested already, so it would make sense.

This. Its also my issue. Just say: We will do it with the patch. And this could have been changed 2 months ago as it has been planned, not 1 day before you can get it. Its not about losing 3 days, dont care about that. Its just usual WG not being able to communicate things in advance. And even make it out to be a POSITIVE thing is really questionable in my mind, what is positive if i currently have no coupon :cap_hmm:?

Well... Thank you for your fast answer. That was nice...now to know something a little bit more.

WG Staff
3,346 posts
14,075 battles

If that would be the case, then why have the date a day before the update hits and why do other coupons reset during the update? Please don't make up stuff like that just because you don't want to believe our reasoning.

50 minutes ago, Zlovenia1 said:

Well unless shit hits the fan, the update is planned for next week and as usual on a Thursday on EU. I can't make any comments regarding release dates of upcoming ships before they're officially announced.

Greetings, Crysantos

[SERBS]
Players
44 posts
10,688 battles
11 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

If that would be the case, then why have the date a day before the update hits and why do other coupons reset during the update? Please don't make up stuff like that just because you don't want to believe our reasoning.

Well unless crap hits the fan, the update is planned for next week and as usual on a Thursday on EU. I can't make any comments regarding release dates of upcoming ships before they're officially announced.

Greetings, Crysantos

Greetings Crysantos and thank you for your mysterius info (well at least now we can pray for luck next week i guess) and btw...nice announcement stream - new ships, game & more with MrConway and Ev1n, (very nice and especially fun to watch! I really enjoed that video). :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[HM-RN]
Players
7 posts
17,755 battles

Terrible change of coupon date without compensation!! These 25% off ship coupons come round once in a blue moon. So to extend them by another 2 days then increase it to 3, is a 'bloody-liberty' as Nan would say. Thanks for the stitch up fellas not really thought this one through; have you?? judging by all the comments of disappointment  dotted through the forum. As per previous comment; no explanation as to why?

Beta Tester
1,421 posts
16,926 battles
Vor 39 Minuten, Nigel_273 sagte:

Terrible change of coupon date without compensation!! These 25% off ship coupons come round once in a blue moon. So to extend them by another 2 days then increase it to 3, is a 'bloody-liberty' as Nan would say. Thanks for the stitch up fellas not really thought this one through; have you?? judging by all the comments of disappointment  dotted through the forum. As per previous comment; no explanation as to why?

Or you can just sit back, relax, listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNowU63PF5E and smoke a booba.

• Cool 1

[N0RSE]
Players
193 posts
9,996 battles

Doesn't really matter much to me, to extend for those that are close to getting the needed 177k or whatever it is coal and still haven't used that coupon it's nice. For me that always spend them when I have them, I don't really care. To be honest guys, this not something worth getting riled up over. Save that to issues that you really are annoyed by. If you spend all your bile on everything that gets you peeved then when you're really mad about something, nobody listens, it's just the normal banter..  So, no worries.. we'll get our coupon, spend it and be happy :-). Have a nice weekend.!!!

PS! Wouldn't mind another doubloon sale, or a personal 30% coupon :-).

[MORIA]
Players
7,298 posts
35,971 battles
9 hours ago, Zlovenia1 said:

Siegfried wasn’t even tested by the CCs so how can be any date? There’s many ships that were tested very long time ago waiting for their release (Indomitable, Italian DD on T6 , Viribus Unitis, French T8 cruiser, Yahagi). Siegfried in most optimistic circumstances can be in early 2020. 

Sign in to follow this