Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

WGC 19.3: What’s New?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
115 posts
8,739 battles

the live server account and PTS server account are the same, so, why do I have to change profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
5 hours ago, zmeul said:

the live server account and PTS server account are the same, so, why do I have to change profiles

Not the same, just using the same email adress! (Same password: not gut!:fish_nerv:)

Anyway: How can players be in the game without email adress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,083 battles
16 hours ago, zmeul said:

the live server account and PTS server account are the same, so, why do I have to change profiles

No, they're not the same because they're two separate servers and you had to sign up for each of them. Even if you set up the same mail address and same password, they're still not the same account - this is why :Smile_honoring: But you don't really have to change profiles, you just have to confirm the last profile with one click.

 

11 hours ago, ledgeri said:

Not the same, just using the same email adress! (Same password: not gut!:fish_nerv:)

Anyway: How can players be in the game without email adress?

This can happen with new users who try out the game before finishing the registration process completely.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,339 posts
16,096 battles

Wasn't there some threat that using WGC would become compulsory some time in the future?

Has this threat now been removed, or is it still hanging over our head like the "Sword of Damocles."? :Smile_sad:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
115 posts
8,739 battles
On 6/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, Crysantos said:

No, they're not the same because they're two separate servers and you had to sign up for each of them. Even if you set up the same mail address and same password, they're still not the same account - this is why :Smile_honoring: But you don't really have to change profiles, you just have to confirm the last profile with one click.

you just confirmed they're the same

being on different servers has nothing to do with it, with same account credentials I can log in WoT, WoWs - different servers, same account, possible

and yet ..........

 

why are you even in that community position if you do not know the game and company you're working for!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,083 battles
1 hour ago, zmeul said:

you just confirmed they're the same

being on different servers has nothing to do with it, with same account credentials I can log in WoT, WoWs - different servers, same account, possible

and yet ..........

 

why are you even in that community position if you do not know the game and company you're working for!?

Just because you are using the same credentials when you set up the account, doesn't mean it's the same account. The account is shared for EU games, e.g. WoT, WoWP but PT is running on a different server. If you want to I can offer to delete your EU account and you can check whether your PT account is also gone or still there :Smile_honoring:

 

You could also create an EU & NA account with the same credentials, doesn't mean that the actual accounts are the same or the assets are shared. Why so salty when I'm just trying to help you understand?

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,835 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, zmeul sagte:

being on different servers has nothing to do with it, with same account credentials I can log in WoT, WoWs - different servers, same account, possible

and yet ..........

change the password of your live account and then try to log in to the PTS server with this new password (when the PTS gets online the next time)....maybe you will understand/believe it then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
115 posts
8,739 battles
3 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Just because you are using the same credentials when you set up the account, doesn't mean it's the same account. The account is shared for EU games, e.g. WoT, WoWP but PT is running on a different server. If you want to I can offer to delete your EU account and you can check whether your PT account is also gone or still there :Smile_honoring:

 

You could also create an EU & NA account with the same credentials, doesn't mean that the actual accounts are the same or the assets are shared. Why so salty when I'm just trying to help you understand?

 

Greetings, Crysantos

geez H christ, I'm talking about the god damn credentials beeing the same, can you read? I even bolded it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
115 posts
8,739 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

change the password of your live account and then try to log in to the PTS server with this new password (when the PTS gets online the next time)....maybe you will understand/believe it then...

I am one of those accounts that back when the live account was mirrored to PT

how hard is it to read that I use the same god damn credentials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,083 battles
12 minutes ago, zmeul said:

I am one of those accounts that back when the live account was mirrored to PT

how hard is it to read that I use the same god damn credentials

Because:

On 6/21/2019 at 6:33 PM, zmeul said:

the live server account and PTS server account are the same, so, why do I have to change profiles

Then I tried to explain to you that these are separate accounts, since they are on different servers. I still don't understand why you get so angry and personal about this, I just tried to help you understand that aspect - that's why WGC is asking you to select the account.

 

Please calm down a bit, we're just trying to help you.

 

Crysantos

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×