wifakwue

German Navy Flags

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
4,347 battles

There are two different flags for the russion ships: the flag of the czarist navy and the flag of the soviet navy.

I'd really appreciate it, if there could be two flags for the german ships, too. The imperial german navy didn't fly the colours of the Kriegsmarine. It should be no big Problem to give them their original flag.

• Cool 6

[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,577 battles

I think the Russians are salty about Imperial Germany kicking their [edited]in WW1 hence why they dont put their flag ingame. Whereas the Kreigsmarine they defeated thus putting that flag in game is not a problem from an ego perspective.

Your question has been asked a million times but to no avail.

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles
On 6/21/2019 at 9:19 AM, wifakwue said:

There are two different flags for the russion ships: the flag of the czarist navy and the flag of the soviet navy.

I'd really appreciate it, if there could be two flags for the german ships, too. The imperial german navy didn't fly the colours of the Kriegsmarine. It should be no big Problem to give them their original flag.

I've been literally thinking about that as well, and seriously, the WWI flag was way more aesthetically pleasing, beautiful, than the current one.

Players
1,475 posts
3,106 battles

I think so too, in fact, i've put the Prussian flag (the one from the Belle Epoque) on all of my German ships, but i think that we should have the option to choose which flag (either the Imperial German Navy or the Kriegsmarine) like on the Pan-Asia ships and the Commonwealth ships. 

These are two of the Imperial German Navy flags (to be onest, i like more the second one).

1280px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_(1903-1918)

This is the War Ensign (1903 - 1918)

1280px-Flag_of_German_Empire_(jack_1903)

This is the Naval Jack (1903–1918)

• Cool 1