Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

Match results delay #2

3 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

What the hell is up with me having to wait up to a whole minute after each game to finally get the match result screens!?

This is starting to seriously piss me off!

Almost every single game I just get sent back straight to port and then I't a minimum of 30 seconds waiting until I finally get the match results. I've had cases where I had to wait nearly two bloody minutes to get the match report on a game and no, I do explicitely NOT mean games that were still running when I left. Matches that were over! And still I have to wait half a minute or more to finally see the result screens. This is absurd!

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,863 battles

I may be lucky but I'm not affected by this - slow UI in port but not much else - although when I mouse over the enemy DDs in the team list prior to the battle starting the overall detection advantage changes at times.

Players
4,016 posts
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

What the hell is up with me having to wait up to a whole minute after each game to finally get the match result screens!?

This is starting to seriously piss me off!

Almost every single game I just get sent back straight to port and then I't a minimum of 30 seconds waiting until I finally get the match results. I've had cases where I had to wait nearly two bloody minutes to get the match report on a game and no, I do explicitely NOT mean games that were still running when I left. Matches that were over! And still I have to wait half a minute or more to finally see the result screens. This is absurd!

From your description there seems to be a lag on the "battle report system" node.

If rebooting the client did not help you, than report an issue.. or tag a WG staff member.... they might have some info about it.

Sign in to follow this