You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Skbaker

Bring Back Chickor..

18 comments in this topic

[BOTZ]
[BOTZ]
Players
4 posts
13,814 battles

I would like wot_chickor to be allowed back on the forums. 
Maybe his ideas wacky and he doesn't exactly voice them in the "Correct" way.
But ive played with the guy on regular basis and is a big fan of the game. He is a good player with great sense of humor and has a lot of good ideas and some not so great...

All he wants to do is express his ideas on how WG can fix there VERY broken game. Maybe he doesn't go about it the "Right" way but we all have problems from time to time expressing our self's. 

But the admins have decided to block him from the forums... This is completely the wrong thing to do and what they should actually do is.... GIVE HIM A JOB... 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[BOTZ]
Players
397 posts
12,024 battles

The thing is English is Chik's second language so a lot is lost/made insane during translation. I think it is so harsh that he is banned especially as he is the official PR rep of the BOTS community and this is one of the biggest on the EU server.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
1 hour ago, Skbaker said:

Maybe he doesn't go about it the "Right" way but we all have problems from time to time expressing our self's.

Problem he had isn't that he misbehaved from time to time ... he misbehaved all the time.

12 minutes ago, bigbramble said:

The thing is English is Chik's second language so a lot is lost/made insane during translation.

How is flaming other people when they disagree with him a translation issue? I still fondly remember one of his CV division threads where he basically insulted every known CV main player except for one guy who he said was godlike until that same player came into the forum and told him he should stop acting like this, upon whence chikor did a 180° opinion turn and started insulting him too.

Lost in translation, yeah ...

[BOTZ]
[BOTZ]
Players
4 posts
13,814 battles
3 hours ago, Aotearas said:

he basically insulted every known CV main player except for one

Him self? He is CV main so hes insulting himself... Just saying...

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
23 minutes ago, Skbaker said:

Him self? He is CV main so hes insulting himself... Just saying...

Feel free to read the thread yourself. I've bookmarked it because it was hilarious how much of a clown show he put up there:

Make sure to read the entire thread to see how he devolves into antagonizing everyone that doesn't agree with him, including the instance when he completely melts down and re-categorizes his opinion of the previously godtier player into his precious less than average pile (it's on page 5 if you want to skip ahead to it, though I heartily recommend reading the whole thing, it's hilarious!).

That dude had enough of an ego to try to trashtalk ("try" being the operative word here, didn't get far with that) all those super-unicum CV players and everyone else that didn't agree with his tantrum. And this kind of behaviour was his default MO on the forum from everything I've seen him post, so he had it coming for him. He doesn't need people begging to unban him, he needs people to teach him manners, otherwise it would just be a matter of time until he gets banhammered again anyway.

• Cool 2

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,088 posts
8,430 battles

Bring him back? Nah his toxic rants are not really missed by anyone, hilarious as they were though.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,772 posts
19,462 battles
9 hours ago, Skbaker said:

He is a good player with great sense of humor and has a lot of good ideas

That's a nice joke. Got any more of those?

• Angry 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,772 posts
19,462 battles
42 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

Who?

Just read the thread posted by @Aotearas. Trust me, it's pure comedy gold.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,547 posts
13,682 battles
22 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Just read the thread posted by @Aotearas. Trust me, it's pure comedy gold.

Done.

1xqj1p.jpg

• Funny 3

Players
6,766 posts
245 battles

Sees thread:

Spoiler

ummm.gif.4741b4ce15a386c4f52a7111de63cca5.gif

Doesn't understand:

Spoiler

wut.gif.c828a57202721ea68cca5e086306c120.gif

reads posted thread:

Spoiler

470888965_stalingulag.thumb.jpg.f53a2913d5398331f32ca401e23b1086.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,277 posts
19,066 battles
On 6/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, Aotearas said:

Feel free to read the thread yourself. I've bookmarked it because it was hilarious how much of a clown show he put up there:

Make sure to read the entire thread to see how he devolves into antagonizing everyone that doesn't agree with him, including the instance when he completely melts down and re-categorizes his opinion of the previously godtier player into his precious less than average pile (it's on page 5 if you want to skip ahead to it, though I heartily recommend reading the whole thing, it's hilarious!).

That dude had enough of an ego to try to trashtalk ("try" being the operative word here, didn't get far with that) all those super-unicum CV players and everyone else that didn't agree with his tantrum. And this kind of behaviour was his default MO on the forum from everything I've seen him post, so he had it coming for him. He doesn't need people begging to unban him, he needs people to teach him manners, otherwise it would just be a matter of time until he gets banhammered again anyway.

oh man... this topic was pure gold. :cap_tea: 

esp. that " god tier cv player!! oh wait, you didnt agree with me, so now you became a bad player too" 180 degree turn is definitelly one of the most childish behaviours i have ever witnessed. 

but hey, he is the one CV player who outplays us all :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
3,277 posts
19,066 battles
On 6/20/2019 at 10:14 AM, Skbaker said:

He is a good player with great sense of humor and has a lot of good ideas 

tell us more :cap_popcorn:

[SLAPP]
Players
1,379 posts
8,601 battles

? did not even notice

Moderator, Sailing Hamster
457 posts

Closed.

We only ban players from the forum if we have good reasons for a ban. If we decide to ban someone, this decision is final.

Kind Regards,

Arty_McFly