You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Vladivostok - destroyed turrets each 2 games

20 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Hey guys, I need some opinions here, for those of you who have more games in Vladi than me.

I just bought the ship, have a 15 games in her, and I am on stock hull .

I do have the Znamensky commander on her ( extra 15% to prevent modules getting incapacitated, so is 45% on total) but, hell, almost each game I go in to brawl with her (invested on sec.) ,  and I enter a close range duel (3-5 km)

I got a turret knocked out, and each 3-4 games even totally destroyed.

Is this normal, for the stock hull ? How can you brawl on this ship if you lose almost always 1/3 of your fire-power ?!

I confess I can't recall any other ship I grind on the pass to suffer so much from paper-made turrets.

Will this become less than a pain after I upgrade the hull ?

Any of you experience the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
21 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Hey guys, I need some opinions here, for those of you who have more games in Vladi than me.

I just bought the ship, have a 15 games in her, and I am on stock hull .

I do have the Znamensky commander on her ( extra 15% to prevent modules getting incapacitated, so is 45% on total) but, hell, almost each game I go in to brawl with her (invested on sec.) ,  and I enter a close range duel (3-5 km)

I got a turret knocked out, and each 3-4 games even totally destroyed.

Is this normal, for the stock hull ? How can you brawl on this ship if you lose almost always 1/3 of your fire-power ?!

I confess I can't recall any other ship I grind on the pass to suffer so much from paper-made turrets.

Will this become less than a pain after I upgrade the hull ?

Any of you experience the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

isnt there module that reduces chance for knock out by 50% ??

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
11 minutes ago, belalugosisdead said:

Only 11 games so far. Not a single knocked out turret 

Really love this thing. 

Do you have games when you go close, under 5-6 km ?

If I stay over 10 km, I have no problems ( aside the accuracy getting worse).

But when I go close,  seems to me every other bb on enemy team aim at my turrets, and I got turret blow-up...

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

isnt there module that reduces chance for knock out by 50% ??

That module is for only 20%,  and I skipped him because I have the special  commander who do 45% ( Znamensky ) ; I use Aux. Armament Modification instead to still have some AA alive at mid / end game...

I thought the commander special skill buff will be enough ( preventive maintenance buffed from 30% at 45 %...) .

Players
984 posts
20,410 battles
5 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Do you have games when you go close, under 5-6 km ?

If I stay over 10 km, I have no problems ( aside the accuracy getting worse).

But when I go close,  seems to me every other bb on enemy team aim at my turrets, and I got turret blow-up...

Yes so far even on close range. If i compare to my Moskva: knock outs all the time even at long range.....

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
2 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

That module is for only 20%,  and I skipped him because I have the special  commander who do 45% ( Znamensky ) ; I use Aux. Armament Modification instead to still have some AA alive at mid / end game...

I thought the commander special skill buff will be enough ( preventive maintenance buffed from 30% at 45 %...) .

Slot 1 - Main Armaments Modification 1 - 

• +50% to main battery survivability.

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
23 minutes ago, veslingr said:

Slot 1 - Main Armaments Modification 1 - 

• +50% to main battery survivability.

20% only to incapacitated, and yes, 50 to survivability ; do you use this module in Vlad ?

Because I use other, to help my AA to stay alive longer... ( I got nuked 24/7 by cvs, so all help on this domain is welcome... to be forced to renounce to that, will make my life better against this problem, but also much worse against cv.s .. )

You think I should switch the module ?....

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 16.13.03.27.png

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
35 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

20% only to incapacitated, and yes, 50 to survivability ; do you use this module in Vlad ?

Because I use other, to help my AA to stay alive longer... ( I got nuked 24/7 by cvs, so all help on this domain is welcome... to be forced to renounce to that, will make my life better against this problem, but also much worse against cv.s .. )

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 16.13.03.27.png

i use this in every BBs and rarely (like 1 in 1000 games) got problem like this<<<<<<<<<

• Cool 1

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Since half of the buffs of this module are useless on bbs (except the one who do have torps...) ,  and with the current meta to have the best AA possible against cv.s,  I chose the Aux Arm. Module, thinking the commander will compensate for that... I will wait until I get the upgraded hull and see if something change - if not, I will try MAM mod...

Thank you, anyway.

Players
3,223 posts
21 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Since half of the buffs of this module are useless on bbs (except the one who do have torps...) ,  and with the current meta to have the best AA possible against cv.s,  I chose the Aux Arm. Module, thinking the commander will compensate for that... I will wait until I get the upgraded hull and see if something change - if not, I will try MAM mod...

Thank you, anyway.

Never had this problem in the game I have had in my Vlad which I am beginning to like, so much so I bought the Lenin, which I also like, don't think I will bother with the higher tiered Russians though.

Players
318 posts
10,773 battles

i do tend to loose turrets pretty often actually, not permantly yet, I guess its due to the flat boxy armour on them

Players
144 posts
20,342 battles
1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

hull stock or upgraded ?

Doesn’t matter which, the armor scheme is still the same.

its pretty much standard to take main arms mod 1 on every BB unless you are a BB with a secondary build - which you’re not.

Puit it this way, is it better to have more guns that kill things or AA which is going to make fleck all difference to the CVs...particularly as the Vlad is uptiered so frequently

[JRM]
Players
6,337 posts
24,242 battles
3 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Yes, I try that, that save my front turret but the middle one, for some reason, seems to be made from thin aluminum foil...

Barbette hits

Players
318 posts
10,773 battles
3 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

hull stock or upgraded ?

Fully upgraded, 

[FLYD]
Players
1,374 posts
13,091 battles
14 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Basically it's the go to module on every ship except CV's and Secondary Builds o_o

Doubles the Module Health and reduces Threashold Destruction Chances O_o

Never got my Turrets killed in that ship it actually only happend once in the last month on a conquerer after getting that thing knocked out 5 times it died