Sign in to follow this  
Penguin_on_fire

Beta tester veteran noob

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
1,283 battles

Hello,

I've technically been playing this game since Beta, although I have been playing on and off,  since then. However, I've started to really get back into the game recently and would like to explore clan play. As of yet I haven't got any Tier Xs however I do have the Amagi and the Cleveland as my highest tier ships, grinding to the respective tier Xs. I'm willing to play divisions and all other clan activity battles and hopefully I can learn a thing or two.

-Penguin

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Penguin

We are actually starting a new version of training this week within our clan. I think you would fit in well with our team.

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,789 battles

Hi Penguin,

We are a medium sized clan in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms etc, we are recruiting more captains so we can advance into Clan Wars, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

Sign in to follow this